Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket renewal letters

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Me and two sons not renewing. Can't get to midweek games due to location also train fares are on the way up as well and it's leaving home at 6.15am and not getting back until 11.00pm and not happy paying top dollar for an inferior product
Will cherry pick a few home and away games instead

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We gotta stick together with this and keep the attendances really high as they always have been...!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You have to renew. Money got tight a few years back but I raised the dosh by selling the family dog for vivisection. You can also find it surely ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I will renew regardless, honestly a 4 month dodgy period and "Fans" dont renew.... whats wrong with people !
One the scale of following the Albion this dosent even touch the surface of stuff to worry about

I do agree with what you're saying but for some of us, season ticket holder throughout the entire Withdean years, there's more to consider these days. My lads are 8 & 11, so any match moved to midweek they miss due to school and our journey back to Arundel. They also miss the ocassional Saturday due to their own commitments for sport. If the club moves from how we felt "wanted" at Withers to how you feel at The Amex then, with other factors I'll keep my £1,100-£1,200. Do get me wrong it's not the clubs fault it's just how they are now and how my world is, plus I can watch Arundel, have a Harvey's and walk home. I also think the amount of footie on the googlebox these days helps, I can always see the match (highlights) and buy a ticket for the odd game. In the word's of Dragon's Den ... I'm out.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How will you make that call in Feb / March though? If you wait until the end of the season won't you have to already renewed / not renewed?

Well there will be plenty of availability - presumably (if you're undecided), don't renew and the reapply for next season ??

I'm a JCL but can't see me or the lad not renewing. Ups and downs all part of football.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I will renew for sure although I am thoroughly fed up to put it mildly with the current situation. I just can't square" supporting" the Albion and then effectively not supporting by not renewing my season ticket. Don't get me wrong,I'm royally pi**ed off with how this season is panning out, I hope and believe we will stay up and I also believe results will improve when Sami is given money to get his players in but they do need to be HIS choice.I fully realise I'm in the 5% that haven't given up on Sami and await flaming but that's how I feel.
On a secondary point I am looking forward to getting one of the many soon to be vacant,better and more central WSU seats.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I would renew if it was possible. But moving to The Netherlands next year means it's too expensive to keep. I'll pop along to the odd game though.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I wont be paying over 700 quid for 2 tickets to watch JFC do **** all again next season.

The Original

Jan 25, 2010
50.83295°N 0.26815°W
For genuine reasons missed enough games this season already to lose the financial benefit of having an ST so will be letting it lapse for (selective) pay per match next year. No danger of not getting a seat I suspect....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My prediction is that attendances will plummet next season, regardless of whether the thin Finn tosser is in charge or not. We will get a new man in, and he might well keep us up, but the fact is that some people have long memories and will remember the previous summer of utterly SHITHOUSE transfer dealings and arrogant smug bollocks emanating from the highly paid morons who have treated us as complete mugs ever since.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I'll renew. My son got into Uni so I have his to sell on and have managed to for every match so far (although the chap Friday did ask for his money back), and it is booked for the rest of the season bar 3. I can't contemplate missing the buzz of live footie.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
With all the unnecessary booing and hurling obscene abuse at the manager going on it`s not a pleasant afternoon out any more, this fact alone will cause many not to renew, the new fans should be ashamed they are an embarrassment to the club.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
High St prices compared to other clubs and the obsession with the corperate shite means fans are being taken for a ride and feel detached from the club.

The fans are everything and need to come first :)

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Won't be renewing, going to miss a few months of the season again due to work, so individual match tickets for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here