Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket renewal letters

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Get a grip the lot of you. We're supporters - we've been through worse.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I can only attend Saturday games due to my location, and can't do all of those, so my two season tickets are really just insurance of getting a good seat in WSU and of getting a ticket should we get promoted.

Now that promotion is a not on the horizon I am fairly sure I will not be renewing next year and will just pay for the games that I attend.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I recently when the Albion were away, went and watched Whitehawk and found it enjoyable, being able to get in with a programme for about the same as the cost of a pie and a pint at the amex. Being able to have a pint and a burger while watching the game was also a bonus. So this maybe my Saturday afternoon next season.

I've also watched a few Eastbourne Borough games & it was fine.

But it does not get the adrenaline pumping like it does watching the Albion. You don't kick every ball or flinch when the opposition have a corner. It's just not the same.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I've also watched a few Eastbourne Borough games & it was fine.

But it does not get the adrenaline pumping like it doestching the Albion. You don't kick every ball or flinch when the opposition have a corner. It's just not the same.

No but it beats shopping lol. But I suspect the more you go, that you find that coming back.

Last edited:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Decided i'm not going until Hyypia has been replaced - apart from Wolves next week. Will not renew either. As others have stated, leisure time is precious so i will be going fishing instead and picking up the odd ticket from mates or through work.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Probably will renew but also thinking that as I miss 2-3 games a season and getting difficult to pass ticket on to buy on match by match basis

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I will renew regardless, honestly a 4 month dodgy period and "Fans" dont renew.... whats wrong with people !
One the scale of following the Albion this dosent even touch the surface of stuff to worry about

Agreed! There is only reason I would not renew and that is if I couldn't afford it. Results on the pitch don't come into it and there have been times when I have been far more depressed about the club than now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I tell you whats wrong. Sami ****ing Hyypia and if that bellend is in charge much longer Im liable to cancel very ****ing shortly.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I will renew regardless, honestly a 4 month dodgy period and "Fans" dont renew.... whats wrong with people !
One the scale of following the Albion this dosent even touch the surface of stuff to worry about

For some people it's a very expensive hobby, if the 'product' that's being sold it terrible people will stop making sacrifices.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Point is im done with noddy football. Half a dozen games a season for me. Better things to do on a sat. Its not as if im actually enjoying the product in barber speak.

fiddling-while-rome-burns.jpg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If things haven't improved dramatically by the time I get my renewal letter they can stick their season ticket up their collective arses!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Finances dependent I fully expect to renew. If the situation remains as is the letter asking people to renew will be interesting a definitely a depart from the usual 'it might go up depending on what we league we are in'

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

The problem is the helplessness and hopelessness of the whole current situation.

Things will not get any better until Sami goes - but no matter what, he doesn't go.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
100% not renewing. Want to take a back seat and see what direction the club is heading. I'm very unhappy with a few things the club are doing. I'm happy to go occasionally and not commit to another year. Made my mind up weeks ago and with Bloom digging his heels in over not sacking the Finn that has done it for me.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Compared with the dark days of the Archer regime back in the mid/late nineties there is no comparison, but l am still very worried about it! Do you really want to risk a return back to League One?

Admittedly l will always renew, but there are literally many thousands of current season ticket holders, who had no interest in the Club, (or even supporting a football team), prior to moving to the Amex, and this will be a completely new, and painful, experience for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here