Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket prices going up...

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
So are the details in this week's online programme?

I can't see prices going up more than 5%, seeing as inflation is half that and pay rises running at an average of 1.5%

5% increase in ST prices, plus an additional £30.00 on the cost of travel would be upper limit IMO

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Anything less than 5% (lets say £25) and an extra £30 clawback on the travel subsidy would be fine with me.
Any more than that and i'd be disappointed but would still pay.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
So are the details in this week's online programme?

I can't see prices going up more than 5%, seeing as inflation is half that and pay rises running at an average of 1.5%

5% increase in ST prices, plus an additional £30.00 on the cost of travel would be upper limit IMO

If the above happens (5% increase plus £30.00 extra on travel) then my WHU ticket becomes just under £24.00 per game.

Still good value, but if you can't get to every game, the temptation might be to buy on a game by game basis, which would probably mean not going so often and attendance would slide.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Anything less than 5% (lets say £25) and an extra £30 clawback on the travel subsidy would be fine with me.
Any more than that and i'd be disappointed but would still pay.

Almost bang on. My season ticket is increasing by 5% and subsidy to increase by £20.
Happy with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here