Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket dissapeared

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Not sure if there is an expired pass section on the wallet on Android phones? There certainly is on iPhones.

If not log in to the ticket section of the website on your mobile device click on your name in the top right hand corner and then click on the season ticket section. You should be able to put a check mark next to the current season ticket and then select the download option. If it doesn’t cause it says it’s already been downloaded then contact the club and they’ll be able to reset it so you can download it again.
Does this have to be done on the device that it downloads on? I need to do it for my dad as he's flapping and can barely switch his phone on. I've got his login details but don't want it to download to my phone.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Grateful for the thread. Checked yesterday and wife and I still showed Brentford. Checked this morning and it had updated to Wolves. Saw the thread and both our season tickets have gone. Probably the same bastards who changed the parking software and made me pause for a moment and miss Saints parking at The Bridge. Surely the close season is best for faffing about with ticket software.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I had 4 old games there just now, now I don't even have the card to click on, whole thing gone?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Supporter services have emailed me back to say they will respond in five working days.

This is going to be fun....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Don't panic. Mine and Mrs Earle's Season tickets have just reappeared. Maybe just sit tight till the morning.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Guessing iPhone users are feeling even smugger than usual given it seems to be only Android that is effected.

Impossible :wink:

Reckon all those folks now frigging around with their wallets are going to cause far more of a mess than the original glitch :lolol:

Exactly, sit back, have a beer, let everyone panic and await the actual solution. I'm so relaxed about it I haven't even checked mine :thumbsup:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Does this have to be done on the device that it downloads on? I need to do it for my dad as he's flapping and can barely switch his phone on. I've got his login details but don't want it to download to my phone.
Yes, it has to be done of the device you want the ticket on.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Impossible :wink:

Exactly, sit back, have a beer, let everyone panic and await the actual solution. I'm so relaxed about it I haven't even checked mine :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230427_165919_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230427_165919_Google.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 27

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I have Wembley, West Ham, Grimsby & Liverpool in expired passes

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mrs T has no tickets on hers.

Lucky I'm not the sort of person to lose any sleep over this malarkey.

:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here