Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket dissapeared

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Can anyone help or point me to some online guidance?

I noticed that my season ticket hadn't updated from the Brentford game. I deleted some of the older used tickets from FA Cup games, but kept my season ticket hoping it would refresh. Went out of my wallet and when I went back in to my wallet there is no season ticket in there either.

Any ideas what to do?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If it’s Apple is it still in the expired passes bit?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You need to find the original email with the ST and re download it - or ask them to send you a link and they will.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Mine has gone too (android).
The three cup games have all gone into my expired folder.
Surely these will update automatically or the clubs going to have all android users contacting them.

I`ve not kept my email from the original download, when was that 2 years ago??

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Mine has gone too (android).
The three cup games have all gone into my expired folder.
Surely these will update automatically or the clubs going to have all android users contacting them.

I`ve not kept my email from the original download, when was that 2 years ago??
Really? Maybe its just weird timing and they are having an issue. Just thought it was strange that it dissapeared at exactly the moment I started faffing with it.

I definitely didn't delete the ST but I did go into the settings and turn 'updates' on and then off again and then restarted my phone and hey presto, it has all disappeared.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Not sure if there is an expired pass section on the wallet on Android phones? There certainly is on iPhones.

If not log in to the ticket section of the website on your mobile device click on your name in the top right hand corner and then click on the season ticket section. You should be able to put a check mark next to the current season ticket and then select the download option. If it doesn’t cause it says it’s already been downloaded then contact the club and they’ll be able to reset it so you can download it again.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Really? Maybe its just weird timing and they are having an issue. Just thought it was strange that it dissapeared at exactly the moment I started faffing with it.

I definitely didn't delete the ST but I did go into the settings and turn 'updates' on and then off again and then restarted my phone and hey presto, it has all disappeared.
I`ve been keeping an eye on it since someone on here said it was still saying Brentford for their season ticket.
Last time i checked was a couple of days ago but seeing your OP prompted me to check.
Maybe there`ll be a 25,000 queue at the ticket office on Saturday.
I would imagine if the club are aware they will do something automatically (if they can)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yup, Android ST disappeared. It was there last night. Club needs to be telling us what gives? ???

My advice would be to do nothing until instructed by the club. It'll probably sort itself out between now and Saturday. Could be a half empty Amex otherwise :lol:

PBOBE OUT!

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I`ve been keeping an eye on it since someone on here said it was still saying Brentford for their season ticket.
Last time i checked was a couple of days ago but seeing your OP prompted me to check.
Maybe there`ll be a 25,000 queue at the ticket office on Saturday.
I would imagine if the club are aware they will do something automatically (if they can)
I just clicked the link for the original season ticket email from July and it has downloaded again into the wallet now with Wolves on it. Just spoke to my Dad - also android - and his is sitting with Brentford on still.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I just clicked the link for the original season ticket email from July and it has downloaded again into the wallet now with Wolves on it. Just spoke to my Dad - also android - and his is sitting with Brentford on still.
Ok thanks, i`ll have a go when i`ve finished work, pretty sure i don`t have my original email but i`ll check.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Mine too!

I haven't taken any action to delete things so I guess it's just an update post-Wembley as that's disappeared (oddly that went in with the season ticket like a home cup game, unlike spurs which was separate).

Not panicking just yet. Will start wondering if it hasn't reappeared with Wolves showing by Friday afternoon.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Haha, I looked at mine this morning and the season ticket was there. Read this thread and opened Google pay and I saw the season ticket and then it disappeared! Ridiculous.
I think my post has somehow sent a synchronous glitch out through the world wide Web matrix and is now attacking all Google wallets. Expect nuclear war within hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here