Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket dissapeared

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Not sure if there is an expired pass section on the wallet on Android phones? There certainly is on iPhones.

If not log in to the ticket section of the website on your mobile device click on your name in the top right hand corner and then click on the season ticket section. You should be able to put a check mark next to the current season ticket and then select the download option. If it doesn’t cause it says it’s already been downloaded then contact the club and they’ll be able to reset it so you can download it again.
Yes, mine has disappeared (Android) but this solution worked, cheers!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Webchat isn't working.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Also android, also gone.

Message on club chatbot says :

We are aware that some season ticket holders are experiencing an issue with their mobile pass, whereby the Brentford game is still being displayed, rather than the Wolves game. Please be aware that this will not affect your entry to the stadium on Saturday. In the meantime, our software suppliers will be sending an update to all digital season passes to make sure that the correct game is displayed.

I'm currently mid-discussion with SS (online), will update shortly

*taps fingers*

Well, where's the update!
😉

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Guess there will be some pretty frantic activity going on behind the scenes. Would be nice for an interim word from the club tho

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Also android, also gone.

Message on club chatbot says :

We are aware that some season ticket holders are experiencing an issue with their mobile pass, whereby the Brentford game is still being displayed, rather than the Wolves game. Please be aware that this will not affect your entry to the stadium on Saturday. In the meantime, our software suppliers will be sending an update to all digital season passes to make sure that the correct game is displayed.

I'm currently mid-discussion with SS (online), will update shortly
Thank F for that

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Update - they gave me a new link which didn't work any better (Google still told me it was already in my Wallet). However I got it back by clicking Remove and then Add on the screen where Google said it was already in my Wallet. Phew!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mine has vanished too, Android also. I then went on the Albion App to ticketing and tried to add my ST back to my wallet and it says it's already there when it isn't.
I also went to albion app and was offered the chance to upload next season's ticket. I didn't try.

I have now emailed supporter services.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You mean you haven't seen the announcement that Saturday's game against Wolves is being sponsored by Apple 😜
Far Cough.

:wink:

Perhaps they are bringing back PotG. But I will never know (on ignore).

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So, having eventually fixed it with the new link, it's now vanished again.........................

Someone's getting sacked in the morning :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here