Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket dissapeared

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I have a plastic season ticket yet got an email from club saying sone Android devices the ST has disappeared, so glad I havent got an android sorry that no doubt many fans are affected by this.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Just a thought - could be even worse for plastic card holders as I assume you can look ahead see its disappeared from the android phone but cant see inside the chip on a plastic card! FFS Queue everyone telling me I should have a mobile smartie phone!

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Mine came back, but wasn't there yesterday, hopefully sorting it out
thats encouraging but with such a late email I wonder if there wil be lots of people heading to the ticket office to sort it out - has the club got a contingency plan in place for this sort of thing?

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
You seem a tad over-invested in this thread for a plastic card holder? ???
"Just a thought - could be even worse for plastic card holders as I assume you can look ahead see its disappeared from the android phone but cant see inside the chip on a plastic card! FFS Queue everyone telling me I should have a mobile smartie phone!" (as I mentioned above)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When I looked earlier today mine had gone. Logged onto Myalbion on my phone, ticked season ticket and download to phone and my phone just hung on the updating screen. Tried 3 times.

In the end, logged onto laptop, did same and got a QR code displayed. Scanned it on phone, went to link and downloaded successfully. May be worth trying if anyone having similar problems :thumbsup:

It is going to be chaos tomorrow, isn't it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When I looked earlier today mine had gone. Logged onto Myalbion on my phone, ticked season ticket and download to phone and my phone just hung on the updating screen. Tried 3 times.

In the end, logged onto laptop, did same and got a QR code displayed. Scanned it on phone, went to link and downloaded successfully. May be worth trying if anyone having similar problems :thumbsup:

It is going to be chaos tomorrow, isn't it.
Yes, yes it is. At least looking very much like it. No way should individual STH be attempting half-arsed hacks on hearsay from fellow fans. Completely down to the club and their software suppliers to sort this shit out else pay out on the inevitable compo claims

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"Just a thought - could be even worse for plastic card holders as I assume you can look ahead see its disappeared from the android phone but cant see inside the chip on a plastic card! FFS Queue everyone telling me I should have a mobile smartie phone!" (as I mentioned above)
Cross reference this post to your local election one and it’s clear you’re either a moron or a troll

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The email is to be welcomed, albeit in poorly cobbled-together format, in the smallest font known to man. Clearly a panicked 5 minute job knocked together by an intern. Pretty little, pretty late. Suspect that to many elderly STH it may as well have been written in ancient Sanskrit. But, hey, enough about myself...
Go to Specsavers and have your eyes tested.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Emailed customer services last night, ticket back on my phone this afternoon along with an email with a QR code.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have a plastic season ticket yet got an email from club saying sone Android devices the ST has disappeared, so glad I havent got an android sorry that no doubt many fans are affected by this.
We have been all over it all day and some clever clogs worked out a fix. I couldn't get the fix to work, but Mrs T sacrificed 15 seconds of her valuable time to sort me out :lolol:. Enjoy the game :thumbsup:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
He could be a real fan who also has a season ticket card. Let's not be mean
There is no comment on the veg tagine thread. Harry Enfield springs to mind with a rather large percentage of their comments. I thought it was just me, but it appears not. I'm beginning to be tempted to offer to pick them up (only from their Hove location, not the other ones) & buy them a veg tagine myself. I'd avoid picking them up on a tandem that's for sure but I'll be very happy to be wrong!

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
I’ve Finally found a way to get the Wolves ticket on my phone. I've shared my ticket with someone on my friends and family. I then got an email to send to the family member with the downloadable ticket attached. I just downloaded it to my own phone. Sorted. Downside is, it cost me £5 which I shouldn’t have to pay but I don’t like the thought of getting in a massive queue at the ticket office later. Nothing else worked for me so worth the fiver in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here