Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket dissapeared

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just worked for me too. Many thanks.
I tried it but couldn't find the thing at the bottom.

Mrs T just tried to do that. She says go into account and you can add to google wallet there. My ticket is now back on my phone. It took her 15 seconds.

I suspect this is an Old Man thread.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Sorted now - went back to the Albion app to upload it for it to tell me it's already in my wallet and then clicked 'remove from wallet'. Found the original email with link on it from 2021 when they switched to all this which I've luckily still got and clicked on the link to upload it to wallet. ST is back and showing Wolves.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If anybody is still struggling - when you click on add to wallet from the season ticket page on the club website, if it says you ticket is still in the wallet click on remove and you can then re-add the ST to the wallet - you don't need to go back and find the original email.

If you have more than one ST in your wallet then you will need to log into each person account and do the same

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
If anybody is still struggling - when you click on add to wallet from the season ticket page on the club website, if it says you ticket is still in the wallet click on remove and you can then re-add the ST to the wallet - you don't need to go back and find the original email.

If you have more than one ST in your wallet then you will need to log into each person account and do the same
Clicking on remove ticket did it for me now back in wallet

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Open your browser on your phone.
Go to the seagulls website, not the app.
Sign in and go to tickets.
Click on the season tickets points thing at the bottom.
Click on "season ticket"
Select this season's ticket by ticking the box.
Click on "add to wallet".

Worked for me (and has done in the past) but my brother said it didn't work for him so might not be the solution for everyone.
:bounce:
Cheers, sorted.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Hi, I did everything suggested on here to get my season ticket back, nothing worked. I rang the club and they gave me a link, that didn't work. Rang the club again who gave me a new link and it has worked. Top tip, keep them on the phone whilst you sort it out.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Of course, the real problem will come at the ground when people who don't regularly check their season ticket still exists, try and find it at the turnstiles. Some people are still working on the older technology where a plastic card didn't need checking to see if it has lost all its info. Good luck!

We had this once with paper season ticket books at Burnley. About half the books were printed with ticket number 1 missing. Though the crowd back then was only about 5k.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Club's clearly got a mailing list of all STH, probably including mobile contact numbers also. Couldn't they knock something together to a) send everybody a text to outline the glitch and tell folks to b) check their emails for a complimentary one-off print-at-home link. Probably wouldn't solve everybody's issues, but would at least largely whittle down the numbers besieging the ticket office tomorrow

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Club's clearly got a mailing list of all STH, probably including mobile contact numbers also. Couldn't they knock something together to a) send everybody a text to outline the glitch and tell folks to b) check their emails for a complimentary one-off print-at-home link. Probably wouldn't solve everybody's issues, but would at least largely whittle down the numbers besieging the ticket office tomorrow
They could have warned people by email that they had changed the screens for parking too, before loads of us tried to unsuccessfully book a space in a 60 second window.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They have now sent me a link to somewhere to fix the problem but since we already have fixed it, I'll not bother.

Till I find the ticket has vanished again tomorrow just as I'm about to leave for the match :facepalm:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just had an email from the club saying they're aware of issues and how to fix them. As mine hadn't disappeared I didn't need it but good to see the club trying to minimise problems tomorrow.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just had an email from the club saying they're aware of issues and how to fix them. As mine hadn't disappeared I didn't need it but good to see the club trying to minimise problems tomorrow.
The email is to be welcomed, albeit in poorly cobbled-together format, in the smallest font known to man. Clearly a panicked 5 minute job knocked together by an intern. Pretty little, pretty late. Suspect that to many elderly STH it may as well have been written in ancient Sanskrit. But, hey, enough about myself...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The email is to be welcomed, albeit in poorly cobbled-together format, in the smallest font known to man. Clearly a panicked 5 minute job knocked together by an intern. Pretty little, pretty late. Suspect that to many elderly STH it may as well have been written in ancient Sanskrit. But, hey, enough about myself...
Yes, an electron microscope is needed to read the font, but the good news is that the link works and restores the ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here