Scunthorpe United Vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Lots of superstitions being used today to ensure a share of the points.

I personally am playing my trump card - the half time Belgian bun.

I stopped eating them about 18months ago due to a thickening waistline, but
in a desperate attempt to reverse Brighton's fortunes they were brought back for the Yeovil game.

No buns available for Tuesdays game, but today they are back on the menu.
images

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Front 3 of Davies, Cox and Forster through the middle. Virgo, El-Abd and Bangura holding the midfield, meaning 7 at the back. :laugh:

If it works, he's a genius. If not...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If Virgo is up front then clearly nothing has changed and we need to get that cock White and Booker the f*** OUT !!!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Belgian Buns are the way to go!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
What i don't get is, Elphick was asked whether the team will sit back, and hopefully snatch a winner. He sharply replied saying No, Slade wants us going forward at all times.

Then they turn up the next day with 4 at the back and 3 holding midfielders:lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Front three have pace, let the counter attacking festival of football commence:thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'd rather either of our keepers over him, but if they haven't been fit then I can understand why he's playing.

It's my understanding that Sullivan is fit and has been since just after Anderson's first game. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Apparently his foot is injured...

He'd probably kick better than Anderson still.

Apparently Portsmouth beat us 2-1. Well done Gavin. Just keep talking, maybe no one will believe we just heard you screw up yet again. It's not even funny. I would make a drinking game of it, taking a shot every time he makes a mistake, but I like my liver and don't want to die of alcohol poisoning. I 'd like to survive to hear the second half.

doug7126

Apr 13, 2008
Aldershot
He'd probably kick better than Anderson still.

Apparently Portsmouth beat us 2-1. Well done Gavin. Just keep talking, maybe no one will believe we just heard you screw up yet again. It's not even funny. I would make a drinking game of it, taking a shot every time he makes a mistake, but I like my liver and don't want to die of alcohol poisoning. I 'd like to survive to hear the second half.

i heard that too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports