glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Subs bench that must be the envy of any 1st div club

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
On the contrary, Livermore was to blame. But that's a bit harsh because Walsall got their tactics right, he's clearly our weak link at left back and they spotted that and picked on him, all 3 goals came from his side of the pitch. That can happen, it's football. But it's a major shame for us, a game we could have won went so wrong.

The team doesn't look great to me, but it looks like it should be solid and we know Davies will run his socks off, which we need on our right hand side. We could spring a result here gents, Swindon got a 3-3 draw there earlier in the season with Simon Cox scoring a hattrick, it's time for Forster to step up! :thumbsup:

I completely agree mate re Forster, He has the ability to get us out of this mess. Keep it tight for 75mins and its anybodies game.

Is that Hopper(sp) playin for them today?:down:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Much as though I love Forster, I think Murray is the man to get us out of it. And I'm glad he's not wasted today, it's not as important as the 4 home games and Hereford away.

Yep, Hooper is playing. :down:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I've just sent Jnr off to put on the stripes. We have never lost when he wears them. He's not here to wear them a lot. :down:
OK he's put the shirt on now,:ascarf: we will win.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I've just sent Jnr off to put on the stripes. We have never lost when he wears them. He's not here to wear them a lot. :down:
OK he's put the shirt on now,:ascarf: we will win.

keep him there until the end of the season then and make him have his bath with it on.....lol

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Y'know, I have 5 current Albion shirts hanging on the line in the garden. :laugh: 3 homes, the sky blue and the beautiful blue and yellow stripey!

I wish they would stop wearing the sky blue shirt! I know we won at Crewe and Swindon wearing it, but Luton, Orient, Walsall.... And it's ugly. We're not Coventry!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Albion: (4-5-1) Andersen; Whing, Heath, Elphick, Borrowdale; Davies, Bangura, Virgo, El-Abd, Cox; Forster. Subs: Owusu, Fraser, Jarrett, Carole, McLeod.

I get the feeling Forster is going to have a difficult afternoon!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Only three attacking players in the starting XI, playing for a point?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I really can't take to Anderson. I don't see as we need him, if we extend his loan period when we have a fit keeper of equal or better qualities I can see it being a scott flinders replay, and that didn't work out for us, did it?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Sir Norman is back thank God

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
davies isnt a right winger and its a team game look at the defence crap the team was crap before mcnulty and davies joined so if they go down blame the older players and the commiment from them.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I really can't take to Anderson. I don't see as we need him, if we extend his loan period when we have a fit keeper of equal or better qualities I can see it being a scott flinders deal.
I'd rather either of our keepers over him, but if they haven't been fit then I can understand why he's playing.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Albion: (4-5-1) Andersen; Whing, Heath, Elphick, Borrowdale; Davies, Bangura, Virgo, El-Abd, Cox; Forster. Subs: Owusu, Fraser, Jarrett, Carole, McLeod.

I get the feeling Forster is going to have a difficult afternoon!

Don't like the look of that. Davies shouldn't be included , Virgs + El Abd together.....hhhmmmmm

Prove me wrong pleaseeeee

Chances of conceding first 15 ??

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
davies isnt a right winger and its a team game look at the defence crap the team was crap before mcnulty and davies joined so if they go down blame the older players and the commiment from them.
To be honest, he should be able to play wherever. I can see us as 4-3-2-1 today, Davies and Cox behind Forster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here