Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sarah Watts - a real Albion hero RIP

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Wow that's really sad. I didn't know her personally but I certainly heard her name during the fight for Falmer. R.I.P Sarah my thoughts are with your family.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
RIP very sad news

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Very sad to hear this - I knew Sarah as a work colleague, and as an Albion Super-fan. She will be missed, RIP xxxxx

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Even though I knew she was gravely ill, and that this news would come soon, its still a shock to hear.

Lovely lady, as devoted to the Albion as it is possible to be, and who took some unkind comments and ribbing over the years, in very good humour.

Apart from the FFA stuff, and being at the front of the marches during the fighting years, she played a big part in more peaceful times too, through the supporter's club and other bodies.

A constant fixture at away matches, club events, supporters' football matches, etc. Always amongst the first to contribute to fundraising requests, for REMF and anything else asked of her.

A good person, whose many close friends will miss terribly.

RIP Sarah.

*She'll be smiling down when the Albion pay tribute by beating Arsenal on what would have been her 50th birthday.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
RIP, awful news. If there was one thing about the gory years it united Brighton fans of every type. Very sad to lose one who fought so hard for our club.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Very sad news. Sarah did so much for her beloved Albion. RIP

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Very sad news.

Without her kind, we wouldn't have a club - simple as that.

Thank you, Sarah. May you rest in peace.

Dan x

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Wow that's really sad. I didn't know her personally but I certainly heard her name during the fight for Falmer. R.I.P Sarah my thoughts are with your family.

May I echo these sentiments. 49 is no age at all -so very sad. Because of her hard work, we can now enjoy a wonderful setting for the Albion.
RIP.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So sad to hear this news. Possibly the most Super of Albion Super-Fans. Someone we probably all owe a huge thanks to and massive respect for, for her commitment to the cause in the gory years.

RIP Sarah.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
One of the unsung heroes during our fight for our future.

Thank you and RIP Sarah.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
49. She would have been 50 on 26th January. I have lost a good friend.

Thanks Thunderbolt, shockingly young. I didn't know her personally, but she was such a familiar face on the terraces and in the stands. Thoughts with her family, and I'm sorry for your loss.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Truly terrible news. Like many, i didn't know her personally but I'd like to express my appreciation for what she did. Condolences and thoughts for her family and friends.

R.I.P. Sarah.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here