Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sander Berge

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Of course if you want another view on why Sheffield United are able to sign this player, then this line from the BBC report might be telling

"Sheffield United said owner Prince Abdullah took a "personal interest" in the signing and was "instrumental in the negotiations".

.. or their owner?

There’s the rub. By all accounts not the wealthiest of the Saudi’s but there’s possibly the issue of where the funds are actually coming from so bound to have deep pockets.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Feel free to provide quotes for the atmosphere thing as Potter hasn’t said that (sensationalist headline it was), I’m unaware of the club saying anything of the sort, the fans is a proportion saying it so that’s not true and as for the players - again please provide me the quotes...? I’ll expect a good 6 quotes from players saying the atmosphere at the Amex is poor to justify you grouping them all together FYI....

As I think you’ve made that all up tbh and exaggerated. Just saying, I like to go with facts...

Do agree with the sentiment of your post but the first part is nonsense and lies with all due respect.

With all due respect if the Argus runs an article citing the need for fan patience and attributes quotes to GP stating it has been noticed by him his staff and the players then I suspect I haven’t really lied... sure take a less negative spin on it have no problem with you doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
With all due respect if the Argus runs an article citing the need for fan patience and attributes quotes to GP stating it has been noticed by him his staff and the players then I suspect I haven’t really lied... sure take a less negative spin on it have no problem with you doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but that was about moaning / audible groans which has always been there and is at most big stadiums unfortunately. It was an Athletic article I think. Nothing to do with atmosphere ie noise - unless you meant negative atmosphere as in bad feeling around the place? In which case I mis read. But naylor went with a right sensationalist headline on that article when the actual quote from Potter was nothing of the sort - trust me!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What's all this holidaying together poofery? Breaching social distancing anyway isn't it?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
He would have added genuine presence in the midfield. He's a tall man, very mobile and imposing. I don't really get the impression anyone is scared to play against Stephens and Propper, although Stephens is likely to rake your shin once or twice a match. Bissouma's a bit different, he's got a Kante-esque feverish closing down style and I'm pleased he's getting in the team regularly but I think before he emerged toward the end of the season, our midfield did lack bite.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Well, it is homophobic so, you think we should just leave it? :shrug:

Yep. It's that sort of casual stuff that can be very destructive for people, as much as the overt bullshit. Let's be better than that on here, folks.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here