Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sanchez at Chelsea

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Another game another laugh at Robert and his football ruining gross ‘football club’ he plays for 😃

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Did he not realise it was Maupay? Should have let him have a shot and just got back for the inevitable goal kick

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Maupay is very, very slow. I remember last season being put clean through for Everton and was overtaken with a 10 yard head start.
Plus I guess it's easier to run faster without the ball than with one?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
IMG_0521.jpeg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There was one moment Sanchez came flying out of his goal on the slide and was nowhere near the ball, he was bailed out by his defenders.

I don't think he''s going to inspire confidence in that defence, and I fancy they'll continue to have that fragility about them when he's between the sticks. But credit to him for the save at 1-0.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There was one moment Sanchez came flying out of his goal on the slide and was nowhere near the ball, he was bailed out by his defenders.

I don't think he''s going to inspire confidence in that defence, and I fancy they'll continue to have that fragility about them when he's between the sticks. But credit to him for the save at 1-0.
Chelsea are already in the market for a new no 1 keeper in January apparently

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A CFC twitter account suggesting that poch will be gone in a week if they lose next week.

Without Russian blood money they are shite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here