Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Morsy

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think it's reasonable to surmise that we made an enquiry in case Derby kept upping their bids for Stephens, according to their local paper Derby have now given up on Stephens and our interest ended there.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Whatever? Most positive thing for me is that our Procurment Dept is bizzy, bizzy, bizzy. And relieved that I no longer feel scared we will be bringing in second rate loans, who don't even participate. :thumbsup:

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Whatever? Most positive thing for me is that our Procurment Dept is bizzy, bizzy, bizzy. And relieved that I no longer feel scared we will be bringing in second rate loans, who don't even participate. :thumbsup:

I agree that this does seem to have stopped. However, it was only a few months ago that we brought in Best and Carayol so we can not be sure that it wont happen again. Fingers crossed it wont.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I heard (completely unsubstantiated) rumours that Ince's attitude in training is what has prevented him holding down a place under three successive managers despite looking the business on the pitch.

Most likely absolute nonsense though, but if true then it wouldn't shock me if we did accept a bid.

Interesting. I heard the same thing from two different people, neither of whom post on here.

I've been told similar. Also heard him described as "incredibly thick".

1924810.jpg

Is this your sauce ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here