Jul 5, 2003
at home
Magnificent.

Tiger woods. Lolololololololol. Lmfao

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
How on earth can you play that well and lose, America, please learn a huge lesson, keep your fat mouths shut, be sportsmanlike, have some class and then celebrate like hell when you have won.

Absolutely spot on RC, but those gobby, uber-jingoistic arseholes will NEVER learn. They will just be even more unsporting, arrogant & fat-mouthed when it comes to the next time the competition is played on their wretched soil. This epic failure today couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch. Marvelous. :thumbsup:

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I've never really given a shit about golf. Usually I find it a cure for insomnia plus I don't really know the difference between an albatross and a budgie or whatever. However, that was a fantastic sporting spectacle. Has there been a greater sporting comeback when all seemed a hopeless cause? Probably not since the 1981 Ashes Test at Headingly?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
So many magic moments
Rose turnaround last 3 holes was amazing
Genius of Poulter
Bet Stricker wants to top himself

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That performance erases the scar of Brookline. Two strong sides, no bottling, just great golf.

D

Deleted member 18477

I've never really given a shit about golf. Usually I find it a cure for insomnia plus I don't really know the difference between an albatross and a budgie or whatever. However, that was a fantastic sporting spectacle. Has there been a greater sporting comeback when all seemed a hopeless cause? Probably not since the 1981 Ashes Test at Headingly?

Liverpool v AC Milan 2005 is up there. Hard to compare the comebacks in different sports though. That was the best Ryder cup comeback I've ever seen!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has anyone managed to work out why Tiger gave that put? Although I'm very anti US fans, their players deserved a tie out of the match, and I think Tiger should have let Molinari put

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Absolutely spot on RC, but those gobby, uber-jingoistic arseholes will NEVER learn. They will just be even more unsporting, arrogant & fat-mouthed when it comes to the next time the competition is played on their wretched soil. This epic failure today couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch. Marvelous. :thumbsup:

"We can see you sneaking out"
England football fans turning the screw on middle America. Forget the summer, this beats everything EVER

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here