[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Perhaps films like "Threads" and "The War Game" should be shown on TV.

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
I hope that the two posters who are both pro Russian despite the idiotic denials and both have stupid names are noted by all other posters.

Just as a reminder, both " Dibdab" and " Heres Wally " both signed up to this forum in September 2021.

I do hope posters continue to "bump" this post just in case other decent posters hadn't noticed.

It's funny, I actually re-signed up in 2021. I previously left NSC and abandoned my previous account because of how toxic this place was.

It's actually worse now, so great news, I won't be posting anything further on this thread or any other. There comes a point at which expressing dissenting opinions becomes impossible, not because they are banned exactly, but you will be bullied and attacked and called a "scumbag". Silence isn't forced, it's self imposed. Ironically, kind of like how it works in Russia.

Pretty soon you are going to find that things have "improved", as everyone seems to agree with everyone else on here. But it won't because everyone does. It will be because nobody dares to say anything else.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
If this is true this ratchets things up a notch...

[tweet]1501261009385787396[/tweet]

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I am glad we are sticking with not establishing a no-fly zone. I have wondered lately if some of the younger posters on here truly comprehend the effects of a nuclear war.

100% this. We must praise the PM on this, and I mean that genuinely. I know that he is fundamentally a coward but that’s exactly what we need at this point.

I thought that Thatcher would have smashed Covid-19 with her decisive leadership unlike the current PM but if this Ukrainian situation had happened in her later PM years, she may well have decided to stick up for the Ukraine as she had clear principles (unlike the current PM) and could possibly have taken us into a Nuclear holocaust.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
100% this. We must praise the PM on this, and I mean that genuinely. I know that he is fundamentally a coward but that’s exactly what we need at this point.

I thought that Thatcher would have smashed Covid-19 with her decisive leadership unlike the current PM but if this Ukrainian situation had happened in her later PM years, she may well have decided to stick up for the Ukraine as she had clear principles (unlike the current PM) and could possibly have taken us into a Nuclear holocaust.

I doubt Johnson is being allowed to make any military decisions in this war. The rest I agree with though.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's funny, I actually re-signed up in 2021. I previously left NSC and abandoned my previous account because of how toxic this place was.

It's actually worse now, so great news, I won't be posting anything further on this thread or any other. There comes a point at which expressing dissenting opinions becomes impossible, not because they are banned exactly, but you will be bullied and attacked and called a "scumbag". Silence isn't forced, it's self imposed. Ironically, kind of like how it works in Russia.

Pretty soon you are going to find that things have "improved", as everyone seems to agree with everyone else on here. But it won't because everyone does. It will be because nobody dares to say anything else.

What a revolutionary you are.

Don’t let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.

:bigwave:

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
The two posters constantly posting Putin propaganda are a disgrace, and should have an immediate ban. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Mustafa, joining dates seem to overlap with his massive hissy fit. Even the absolute tin foil nut Swansman has reined it in on this thread, he seems to know his place.

There is no place for this pro Putin propaganda, at all. Anyone peddling it or defending it, is some kind of sick person.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea

Knew it. Piss off to Russia if you love it so much.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

It pleases me to note that you have left before, due to this apparently "toxic " forum and clearly you have been called a scumbag before....possibly many times.

I have refrained from calling you a "scumbag" in these difficult times whilst your comrades are killing litlle innocent children, but I have definitely THOUGHT that you are a scumbag. But I will still do my best to refrain from actually calling you a scumbag.

Is there any chance you could take your twin " Dibdab" with you back to Russia ..?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

Good flounce! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports