Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Get in.... its Kyiv convoy time

[tweet]1501268895939837954[/tweet]

Good stuff.

Putin is going to have an almighty strop.

Expect MASSIVE threats.

Remember it is all psychological warfare folks. Careful crafted words to get the outcome he wants.

He won't nuke Warsaw.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I doubt Johnson is being allowed to make any military decisions in this war. The rest I agree with though.

They’ve probably given him some toy tanks, a map of Europe and a big generals hat and left him to play on the floor while the grown ups go and make the decisions somewhere else entirely.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They’ve probably given him some toy tanks, a map of Europe and a big generals hat and left him to play on the floor while the grown ups go and make the decisions somewhere else entirely.
:lolol:
And some fake Russian money to play with :lolol:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yes. I hope Russian troops get blitzed. But we are going to come closer to nuclear world war than we have ever been, starting now. Hold on tight.

Ukraine has every right to take military equipment. Russia can go f*** themselves.

I'm not at all concerned there may be a nuclear attack. Russia isn't being attacked. Ukraine is defending itself against attack.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ukraine has every right to take military equipment. Russia can go f*** themselves.

I'm not at all concerned there may be a nuclear attack. Russia isn't being attacked. Ukraine is defending itself against attack.

I respect your opinion( I generally agree with your posts) and I agree that Ukraine has every right to defend itself but I’m glad you’re not in charge.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If Ukraine “buys” military equipment the Russians have nothing to complain about. If they get sold by the US for a token sum (e.g. $1 each) that’s just business.

Putin will probably have a tantrum. But it won’t lead to an escalation.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

These are high stakes.

The west has committed to a full spectrum response, without committing to a full military one, yet.

Today was a biggie - the US, UK, and EU committing to reduce their reliance on Russian oil and gas, albeit on differing timescales. That's the best part of $1billion USD daily income, that Russia can kiss goodbye to, forever. It can't move the pipelines to point to China.

Putin will be under huge pressure now. Expect things to change somewhat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here