Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Germany has dropped a block on lethal weapons connected to it being transferred, to allow 400 rocket propelled grenade (RPG) launchers to be sent from the Netherlands to Ukraine.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Really? You actually think that? You're worse than I thought.
Coming to a house near you soon.
A guy who spends his life on the internet whilst smoking weed and eating pizza. Possibly has mental health issues and possibly radicalised, seems to hate the west and was looking for accommodation with privacy.
Whatever could go wrong?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Kazakhstan has refused to send troops to help Russia. Sporting/cultural prestige events planned for Russia are being pulled. Sanctions will soon bite.

The world is disengaging with Russia.

It was likely to go that way, as it should, but what do you think his response will be, given that he's become the pariah of most of the world?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I disagree. It’s not a thread about war in general. If we go down that rabbit hole then we lose sight of hour by hour developments in Ukraine and the Western response.

I know what you mean. Obviously, the focus of this thread is the Ukrainians. But whatever is said here has zero effect anyway so what's the issue if someone broadens the discussion? If you disagree with what's said, challenge it.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Night is falling in Kyiv after a third day of fighting across Ukraine.

The city has been under a curfew imposed by mayor Vitali Klitschko since 17:00 local time (15:00 GMT) - he tweeted that any civilian found on the street after that time "will be considered members of the enemy's sabotage and reconnaissance groups".

UK defence officials say that Russian troops have advanced within 30 km (19 miles) of the city.

But President Volodymyr Zelensky remains in the city and has been issuing defiant messages from his office and with troops.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here