[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Joining Le Tissier who put the question out there:

"Whether hundreds of murdered women and children might just be crisis actors in a set up job staged by Ukrainian Nazis?"
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/voices-matt-le-tissier-was-just-you-know-asking-questions-about-russia-e2-80-99s-war-crimes/ar-AAVVGsO

Get the impression that some blokes get deranged as the grey cells fade away.

Oh lor' - that's sad. I was a big fan (didn't know about the Covid denial stuff either). :(

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Oh lor' - that's sad. I was a big fan (didn't know about the Covid denial stuff either). :(

He went the full right-wing/conspiracy theory caboodle.

When relieved of Stains matchday presence as a result of his nasty musings, he twatted something like "it releases more time for me to carry on my ‘work' ". Meaning his destiny to spread the word.

Last edited:

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Have to say I'd rather stuff my dick in a blender than listen to one of their albums. What a load of pretentious crap ! I have zero respect for him and his bandmates, so his recent delusional comments have not impacted upon my opinion of him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He went the full right-wing/conspiracy theory caboodle.

When relieved of Stains matchday presence as a result of his nasty musings, he twatted something like "it releases more time for him to carry on 'his work' ". Meaning his destiny to spread the word.

Oh Gawd! It's like the world needs another David Icke.......

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Have to say I'd rather stuff my dick in a blender than listen to one of their albums. What a load of pretentious crap ! I have zero respect for him and his bandmates, so his recent delusional comments have not impacted upon my opinion of him.

I like their music but am no more interested in what they think about anything than I am about the views of any other court jester.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I love the NAFO stuff :

[Tweet]1571423733855690752[/Tweet]

Wow, that hits the nail on the head! I’ve thought in similar terms for ages.

A - one called in to Nicky Campbell last week, an old bloke from the north who was anti support and empathy for Ukraine, he refused to answer when NC asked if “he was gutted that the USSR broke up?”.

C - NSC until recently had a regular poster who really, really loved and admired the SS and new fascist murder machines. Trump’s in this category.

D - NSC has one or two of these. Also Dim Le Tissier.

Last edited:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Kyiv now has 2 batteries of US NASAMS surface to air missiles. Any Russian aircraft anywhere near the capital will stand little chance. Crucially it also takes out cruise missiles.

With 4 more batteries on the way.

Well done the US and to Joe Biden for getting them the kit they need. Some European countries should be doing much more

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
hmmm wonder if this has anything to do with the war, or worse used by Russian authorities as propaganda.

Still early and not much news yet.
Deadly gun attack at Russian school.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63032790

My initial thought was false flag. Could just be a random nutter or one of the millions with a pollical grievance against the Kremlin. In either case they won't hesitate to weaponise it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Nazi symbol is the clue here...Russia invaded Ukraine to rid them of Nazis....
Clue to what?
That Russia have their own nazis?
That Russia can claim is driven the nazis out of Ukraine and relocated them in Izhevsk?
That Ukrainian nazis have invaded Russia and got as far as Izhevsk?
.....or Russia's got its own US style nutjobs with guns?

At the end of the day, it's a tragedy. First thoughts are for the innocent victims, their families and friends.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Clue to what?
That Russia have their own nazis?
That Russia can claim is driven the nazis out of Ukraine and relocated them in Izhevsk?
That Ukrainian nazis have invaded Russia and got as far as Izhevsk?
,,,or Russia's got its own US style nutjobs with guns?

At the end of the day, it's a tragedy. First thoughts are for the onnocent victims, their families and friends.

That Ukraine is going to get the blame

I think it highly unlikely that the guy even had a Swastika on his T shirt too, probably does now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports