Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumours up North that Forestieri is off - Not in squad today!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I know it's fun to wind up the massive Wednesday fans, but I do feel sorry for them.
What a total ********, they treat him like a hero and this is how he repays them. I don't understand the lack of loyalty, in any walk if of life that makes you a horrible ****.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I've always seen him as a sulky piece of shite and he'll be another one of those talented players that ruins his career...That's no way to bite the hand that feeds you.

He's an embarrassment

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He is just the type we need a fox in the box although Murray showed his ability re acting to loose balls last night.

Looked more like a hefferlump in the box last week

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I've always seen him as a sulky piece of shite and he'll be another one of those talented players that ruins his career...That's no way to bite the hand that feeds you.

He's an embarrassment

Did you say that about Dunk last season?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I know it's fun to wind up the massive Wednesday fans, but I do feel sorry for them.
What a total ********, they treat him like a hero and this is how he repays them. I don't understand the lack of loyalty, in any walk if of life that makes you a horrible ****.

Not sure if you are serious or being tongue in cheek but 'Wednesday fans' and 'feel sorry for them' do not belong in the same sentence.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure if you are serious or being tongue in cheek but 'Wednesday fans' and 'feel sorry for them' do not belong in the same sentence.

Every one of them that I have met thinks they are supporting a giant of a club. Why should I feel sorry for them?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Its like the Aitor Karanka bollocks last season. 99.9% chance he will stay.

Even more likely than Dale Stephens.

He (Forestieri) wants to sign a new contract rumour.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

:)

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I have a theory.........Pudil and Abdi (former colleagues of Foriesteri at Watford) have signed for SW on more dosh and he feels hard done by......

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Nearly forgot...

The Piggies
attachment.php
(no, I don't know why United call them that)

Attachments

• RGC016-sid.jpg
    RGC016-sid.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,831
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here