Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumours up North that Forestieri is off - Not in squad today!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he leaves Wednesday and does not join us we need him to join Newcastle as they will win the league and stop them continuing after AK . Joining Newcastle would make it easier for them but I would rather that than strengthen Derby Norwich or Villa plus reduce Wednesdays chances.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
If he leaves Wednesday and does not join us we need him to join Newcastle as they will win the league and stop them continuing after AK . Joining Newcastle would make it easier for them but I would rather that than strengthen Derby Norwich or Villa plus reduce Wednesdays chances.

That was my thinking too.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Not at all convinced with Newcastle thus far. Don't think it's a done deal that they'll win the league.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Not at all convinced with Newcastle thus far. Don't think it's a done deal that they'll win the league.
Agreed. It's a nightmare of a league to get out of. Throwing shed loads of money at it isn't the guarantee of winning the league it once was.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only 2 games in and they are finding their feet. If nothing else their support will take them through the tough times.

I imagine their support are scaring the shit out of the players with the abuse I have no doubt is heading their way at the moment :lolol:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Only 2 games in and they are finding their feet. If nothing else their support will take them through the tough times.

not-sure-if-pep0dc.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Looks like it's true about Forestieri. Other tweets suggesting it may be the player's doing. Ungrateful little git.

[tweet]764480894023430144[/tweet]

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm assuming his flounce is over a potential Newcastle move, by the way. I find it hard to believe any player would get that desperate for a move to Derby.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
See Derby, Forest, QPR, Fulham etc for details.

I'm assuming his flounce is over a potential Newcastle move, by the way. I find it hard to believe any player would get that desperate for a move to Derby.
If they add to the £s it would explain it. It was suggested Norwich offered Pritchard £10k per week extra and over a 3 year contract that is big money, extra £1.5m or .5m per year.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

You mean the support of jeering their own team 2 games in?

We need some other numpty to jump in on this telling us that they are the best fans in the country because sky told them so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here