Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumours up North that Forestieri is off - Not in squad today!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Nearly forgot...

The Piggies
attachment.php
(no, I don't know why United call them that)

Wednesday's ground used to be a pig farm.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Its like the Aitor Karanka bollocks last season. 99.9% chance he will stay.

Even more likely than Dale Stephens.

He (Forestieri) wants to sign a new contract rumour.

I think you are right

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wednesday's ground used to be a pig farm.

No, that's not the reason. Wed fans call the Blades pigs too. In fact, if you don't know which team someone in Sheffield supports, you ask them which stye they're from. It's generic like we call Palace, scum.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
On their board someone has suggested Derby have offered 7 and they want 12 so hopefully they will meet in the middle and move on. GET HIM IN.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
No, that's not the reason. Wed fans call the Blades pigs too. In fact, if you don't know which team someone in Sheffield supports, you ask them which stye they're from. It's generic like we call Palace, scum.

Yes, that is the reason.

At least, historically that is the reason for the nickname, although it's became a two sided thing over time with Wednesday fans original reasoning for returning the insult was the red and white stripes looked like bacon rashers. If you don't believe me I'm sure a quick google search will prove that I'm right.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, that is the reason.

At least, historically that is the reason for the nickname, although it's became a two sided thing over time with Wednesday fans original reasoning for returning the insult was the red and white stripes looked like bacon rashers. If you don't believe me I'm sure a quick google search will prove that I'm right.

My inlaws are Owls and Blades. I've just checked with my other half and he said it isn't true.

Even Weds fans can't agree on it.
http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=220235

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Yorkshire Post report tonight.

Foriestri refused to play the opening fixture against Villa as his "head was not right".
He was persuaded by captain Loovrens to play.
He trained all week but then refused to travel when the team bus was due to depart.
Newcastle have bid £12m...

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Hideous little cheating diving git

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Forestieri hasnt come over here to be playing in the Championship. it may be to the detriment of his career but i dont think he'll be after just an increased salary, he'll want to be playing in the Premiership. Newcastle or other might tempt him with cash but if they dont go up he'll be off again next summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here