Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rt. Hon Priti Patel MP (Racism)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
So the majority on this thread support racism if its against a conservative.... Class

This is what we have such a problem. Racism isn’t about politics, she’s an utter **** politically and has an awful almost hypocritical opinion, and stand point, However, I haven’t seen or noticed anything racist in any way and neither do I ( nor anyone else here that I’ve noticed for that matter) give a flying **** if she or any other politically obhorent person is blue, white, yellow, pink beige brown or black. We’re entitled to a political view without being accused of something completely irrelevant

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Exactly right, unfortunately there are a large amount of the far left who only have the attitude of 'can do' when it's complaining, pant wetting, holding a banner, breaking lockdown rules and spreading Covid to all the innocent and vulnerable folk.

Selfish and typical of them.

Not sure how they sleep at night.

are you getting confused again mouldy brain, you seem to be describing bungle johnson

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I suppose some will, and I don't, I see Jess Philips, Emily Thornberry and Ana soubry in that category.

It's there.

I think I will let you COOL down a bit Mr Cool, as it's getting a bit silly now.

It's not getting silly. You've just lost, miserably, yet again. That sort of answer is the last resort of someone who's failed.

I'm completely cool thanks. Been watching Das Boot S2 with the family and a nice glass of red.

Typo aside (and fair play on that) you've said absolutely nothing of substance and haven't even attempted to refute anything I've written. Just nonsensical blathering and crying like a small child.

Why bother if you're so useless at debating? You just embarrass yourself over and over again. It's almost as masochistic as Beach Seagull who actively asks to be insulted.

Nice touch that everyone ignored him and his trolling bullshit on this thread btw.

Stop being scared, stand up for your principles and shoot down my points. Or pull up your pissed in trousers and shut up.

The ball's in your court darling. X

D

Deleted member 2719

It's not getting silly. You've just lost, miserably, yet again. That sort of answer is the last resort of someone who's failed.

I'm completely cool thanks. Been watching Das Boot S2 with the family and a nice glass of red.

Typo aside (and fair play on that) you've said absolutely nothing of substance and haven't even attempted to refute anything I've written. Just nonsensical blathering and crying like a small child.

Why bother if you're so useless at debating? You just embarrass yourself over and over again. It's almost as masochistic as Beach Seagull who actively asks to be insulted.

Nice touch that everyone ignored him and his trolling bullshit on this thread btw.

Stop being scared, stand up for your principles and shoot down my points. Or pull up your pissed in trousers and shut up.

The ball's in your court darling. X

Mr Cool, I hope you're not too hungover this morning.

Just so you know I am not ducking any points at all, I am working and if you so badly want me to answer them, I will, but I don't have the time that you appear to have.

Point to me what you want to know, and I will end endeavour to give you my viewpoint when I have time.

In the meantime perhaps you and others that just listen to all the NOISE and not engage your brains to think about the BIGGER picture, watch this.
It would be nice to know your viewpoint on it.

It is related to Priti because she too doesn't listen to the NOISE she does what is right and gets on with life rather than fight society all the time.

https://www.facebook.com/541206760/posts/10157041238936761/

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It is related to Priti because she too doesn't listen to the NOISE she does what is right and gets on with life rather than fight society all the time.

Like bullying staff you mean ? Feel free to list some things she's 'done right'.

Jan 30, 2008
Totally agree they don't mate, they just resort to insults and mocking at what people do to earn a living. Woe betide anyone who comes on NSC and strays from the leftie liberal line as these oh so 'tolerant' beard strokers don't like it.

I see radio 1 DJ Clara Amfo couldn't go into work last Monday after the George Floyd killing as her mental health was in a 'really really bad way' because of it, absolutely pathetic and pure attention seeking, she's never even met the guy f f s!! Try losing a parent sweetheart (as I have) and experience real grief. I didn't see Zoe Ball chucking a sickie after the Manchester arena bombings which killed many innocent young girls.

On ya marks get set and go......lets play NSC chat bingo: moron / troll / racist / etc.......come on lefties put ya Guardian down and get typing. 'Guiness boy' will be the first i reckon ,he's easy to rile up he hates anyone infiltrating his cosy elite liberal world with an alternative view.

Spot on Chap :hilton:
regards
DF

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Just a reminder as the left seem to like throwing the insults about like smarties.

I'm not on the left side of politics, I float around seeing both sides for what they are.
You are a retarded mentalist with special needs, if you were a dog the kindest thing to do would be to have you put down.
Will that do for now.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Just so you know I am not ducking any points at all, I am working and if you so badly want me to answer them, I will, but I don't have the time that you appear to have.

Point to me what you want to know, and I will end endeavour to give you my viewpoint when I have time.

In the meantime perhaps you and others that just listen to all the NOISE and not engage your brains to think about the BIGGER picture, watch this.

You write a bunch of meaningless twaddle and then post a link to Facebook?!

Couldn't make it up. :lolol: I'm not on Facebook and never have been btw so I can't see whatever it is. No great loss I'm sure.

You seem to have a huge amount of time to write total rubbish on here daily so that lie isn't going to wash I'm afraid. All you need to do is scroll up from where you entered this thread with your insults and you'll see the points which were all swerved by LBTS. Simple.

You said you completely agreed with him about Priti Patel, so you must disagree with everything I said to him about her.

Do I need to make this any easier for you?

You also keep going on about "left wingers" when at least 3 posters have pointed out that they are either centrists or right of centre and STILL think you are totally wrong.

Why you put yourself through this is beyond me. I await the arrival of the JCB.........

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm surprised she didn't add that it was these experiences of racism that meant she explained to Johnson the hurt and damage cause by his "picinniies, watermelon smile, pillar box' comments. Unless she didn't do this because she doesn't give a ...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You write a bunch of meaningless twaddle and then post a link to Facebook?!

Couldn't make it up. :lolol: I'm not on Facebook and never have been btw so I can't see whatever it is. No great loss I'm sure.

You seem to have a huge amount of time to write total rubbish on here daily so that lie isn't going to wash I'm afraid. All you need to do is scroll up from where you entered this thread with your insults and you'll see the points which were all swerved by LBTS. Simple.

You said you completely agreed with him about Priti Patel, so you must disagree with everything I said to him about her.

Do I need to make this any easier for you?

You also keep going on about "left wingers" when at least 3 posters have pointed out that they are either centrists or right of centre and STILL think you are totally wrong.

Why you put yourself through this is beyond me. I await the arrival of the JCB.........

I'm waiting for him to log out and log back into his other account.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Priti Patel is no more ''Right'' than Adolf Hitler was.

She is extremely '' divisive '' in her views and her views are quite extreme. It is quite a shame because I think she is quite an articulate communicator.

For me it is a shame she has the views she has on many subjects because if she was a more compassionate person that I think she could make a difference in this world.

Her views on ''The Death Penalty '' are Barbaric.

Her family were thrown out of Uganda where many Ugandan Indians were put to death. Consequently for her to feel that one Human being has the Right to put another Human being to death is not only Barbaric - It goes to show that what she has learned from her family's mistreatment is that the Retention of Power is Maintained by the Oppression of those weaker than you.

She is an Opportunist who is using her Academic Learning, not for the Good of Humanity but for Personal Superiority. I don't know if her Parents or Grandparents are still alive but if they are then they should be ashamed of how she has turned out given what they would have gone through in Uganda in the 70s

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wtf? Look at the letter sent to her by opposition MPs

https://twitter.com/pritipatel/status/1271075607955288064?s=21

By the way, I’m not a fan of the woman but this is unbelievable.

Why is it unbelievable? They're just asking her to think about what she says and how it impacts other people not as fortunate as herself.

She's gone large on playing the racism and sexism card, so what is wrong with holding that up to scrutiny?

The woman has zero empathy and is simply trying to dig herself out of a hole by saying "well I'm Asian and a woman so you can't say anything to me about race or equality". That letter is basically saying "come off it love".

I'm sure she'll just double down though!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Priti Patel is no more ''Right'' than Adolf Hitler was.

She is extremely '' divisive '' in her views and her views are quite extreme. It is quite a shame because I think she is quite an articulate communicator.

For me it is a shame she has the views she has on many subjects because if she was a more compassionate person that I think she could make a difference in this world.

Her views on ''The Death Penalty '' are Barbaric.

Her family were thrown out of Uganda where many Ugandan Indians were put to death. Consequently for her to feel that one Human being has the Right to put another Human being to death is not only Barbaric - It goes to show that what she has learned from her family's mistreatment is that the Retention of Power is Maintained by the Oppression of those weaker than you.

She is an Opportunist who is using her Academic Learning, not for the Good of Humanity but for Personal Superiority. I don't know if her Parents or Grandparents are still alive but if they are then they should be ashamed of how she has turned out given what they would have gone through in Uganda in the 70s

Her father was a UKIP candidate.

Good for him that they weren't around when the family was fleeing Uganda.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here