Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rt. Hon Priti Patel MP (Racism)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Hislop v Patel.

"Stop! Stop! She's already dead!"

It's like a tiger vs a baby pig. You can tell he's not even moving out of first gear........ :lolol:

Truly scary that this woman is in government.

I just listened to that. Wow.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hislop v Patel.

"Stop! Stop! She's already dead!"

It's like a tiger vs a baby pig. You can tell he's not even moving out of first gear........ :lolol:

Truly scary that this woman is in government.

So are we saying she's a slightly larger lady from an ethnic minority who struggles with debate and figures? Seems to remind me of someone often mocked on NSC. Diane someone? :shrug:

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Snowflakes just dont like a bit of straight talking (faux outrage alert )
Regards
DF

Totally agree they don't mate, they just resort to insults and mocking at what people do to earn a living. Woe betide anyone who comes on NSC and strays from the leftie liberal line as these oh so 'tolerant' beard strokers don't like it.

I see radio 1 DJ Clara Amfo couldn't go into work last Monday after the George Floyd killing as her mental health was in a 'really really bad way' because of it, absolutely pathetic and pure attention seeking, she's never even met the guy f f s!! Try losing a parent sweetheart (as I have) and experience real grief. I didn't see Zoe Ball chucking a sickie after the Manchester arena bombings which killed many innocent young girls.

On ya marks get set and go......lets play NSC chat bingo: moron / troll / racist / etc.......come on lefties put ya Guardian down and get typing. 'Guiness boy' will be the first i reckon ,he's easy to rile up he hates anyone infiltrating his cosy elite liberal world with an alternative view.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
What a load of BS. The statement (as quoted by PP) was that the GOVERNMENT doesn't understand racial inequality.

This all over. PP is an accomplished politician, be in no doubt on that. She did exactly what an accomplished politician does when faced with a question that cannot be adequately answered - she instead answered a phantom question that would allow her to go on the attack. Labour put forward an argument that the government is lacking understanding. That one member of the cabinet understands does not adequately answer the question for the entire government - especially when we know that the head of that government blatantly lacks self-awareness of his own lackings in this regard, and has surrounded himself with advisers who are also somewhat lacking.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
What would be truly scary is any of the daft Corbynista Labour MP’s in the cabinet ! At least Priti understands that because you are from a so called minority group or supporter of one , it doesn’t give you a free pass to break the law and tear down statues , and attack the police .

I say so called because many minority groups in this country have millions of their fellow people living in other countries so they are not a minority group when viewed on a global scale . Everyone should respect the law.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What would be truly scary is any of the daft Corbynista Labour MP’s in the cabinet ! At least Priti understands that because you are from a so called minority group or supporter of one , it doesn’t give you a free pass to break the law and tear down statues , and attack the police .

You have now swerved every single point I have made directly to you, and yet you're still posting on this thread as if nothing's happened.

It's not a good look, but I'm not surprised.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Snowflakes don't like racist statues being toppled.

It definitely does seem that it's the people who used to call the 'left' "Snowflakes" are the ones displaying that kind of behaviour. Maybe they just need the hug they didn't get when they were younger.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You have now swerved every single point I have made directly to you, and yet you're still posting on this thread as if nothing's happened.

It's not a good look, but I'm not surprised.

He's another I reprieved from my ignore list and am now going to have to put back in the box. Call me a snob but I ...just...don't...like...thick people :shrug:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I went off her after she went rogue and had unsanctioned meetings with the Israeli Government.

She was sacked, but of course these days they come back and it is all forgotten about.

She is a disgrace.

D

Deleted member 2719

It’s not . Priti is a great example of having a ‘ can do ‘ attitude . She is an example of someone who wants to treat all people the same despite experiencing racism herself . She never tries to portray herself as the victim .

Exactly right, unfortunately there are a large amount of the far left who only have the attitude of 'can do' when it's complaining, pant wetting, holding a banner, breaking lockdown rules and spreading Covid to all the innocent and vulnerable folk.

Selfish and typical of them.

Not sure how they sleep at night.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Exactly. The trouble nowdays is anyone is allowed to cause trouble under the pretext of a protest march .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Exactly right, unfortunately there are a large amount of the far left who only have the attitude of 'can do' when it's complaining, pant wetting, holding a banner, breaking lockdown rules and spreading Covid to all the innocent and vulnerable folk.

Selfish and typical of them.

Not sure how they sleep at night.

Someone's upset. Considering you've left threads in a huff then come back so many times, we're tempted to rename you Boomerang.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here