Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rt. Hon Priti Patel MP (Racism)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Priti is both attractive & intelligent & elequent.

She is a great example of how much you can achieve in your chosen career, if you concentrate on your own abilities and stop looking to blame everyone else for the world not being perfect .

She completely walked all over the Labour MP .

Is this a parody account?

She can barely string a sentence together, and when she does it's complete nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4EMBXxG5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz0TF5tLQHw

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

She is a great example of how much you can achieve in your chosen career, if you concentrate on your own abilities and stop looking to blame everyone else for the world not being perfect .

You think ?

On the contrary. I think she has been the very embodiment of what all racially oppressed people have been doing for years. She has toed the lines drawn by the White Elitest Establishment.

Her don't rock the race boat has got her to where she is. And now she has got there she is pulling the ladder up behind her and allowing the others of he race to if not drown. At least flounder.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
It’s not . Priti is a great example of having a ‘ can do ‘ attitude . She is an example of someone who wants to treat all people the same despite experiencing racism herself . She never tries to portray herself as the victim .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
From my perspective she is just an ideal poster girl for the nasty party. If you had to make her up using all of the most cynical and unpleasant characteristics you thought necessary to play her assigned role then she is pretty much what you would get.

The Right Wing realised a long time ago that their instinctive racism was no longer acceptable to middle ground voters - which is why we have Priti Patel.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Trolling again...

After the Israel incident she should have never served in government again, in the real world that would be career ending

In this modern Conservative party she was back within months, promoted to serve one of the highest offices in the land

Meanwhile on Windrush, still no action to ensure it never happens again.

Still he has her quarantine now, well done Priti..

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So the majority on this thread support racism if its against a conservative.... Class

What exactly is racist about calling a **** a ****? Who are you calling a racist and which posts are racist? I'd back it up if you're going to chuck that accusation about if I were you or you could end up on some rather thin ice.......

I couldn't care less about the colour of her skin, or the fact that she's a woman for that matter. I don't even care that she's a Tory (although I can't actually imagine any other political party abiding her).

It's not racist, it's not sexist, it's not even political. It's calling out someone at the top of government for being the pure embodiment of evil and stupidity rolled into one.

Your post is not only completely incorrect, it's actually offensive.

Go sit in the corner and think about what you've said. :dunce:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It’s not . Priti is a great example of having a ‘ can do ‘ attitude . She is an example of someone who wants to treat all people the same despite experiencing racism herself . She never tries to portray herself as the victim .

Clearly a parody. Nobody could be this thick........... Hang on, are you Priti Patel?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I really wonder why anyone bothers starting threads on people in politics.

Neither side will EVER accept the others and will keep on posting the same old same old political bias over and over again.

All politicians representing their respective parties are incapable of giving a straight answer or even actually answering a question without diverting to a speech on the party whip's intructions.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Priti is at the top of govt because she is intelligent and gets things done. Yes racism is wrong and horrible but she has not let it define her, she has got on with her life and worked hard to achieve .

Lots of people after the Second World War who came to this country after experiencing far far worse trauma than being called a name or not being shortlisted for a job or other non violent racism ( they fled for their lives ) went on to set up businesses to support themselves and their families , many of them were successful. They didn’t have time to worry about idiots calling them names , they just got on with it .

This is no way excuses racist behaviour but does illustrate that if you have the right mindset and are determined it does not necessarily hold a person back .

Priti is a good example of this

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Priti is at the top of govt because she is intelligent and gets things done. Yes racism is wrong and horrible but she has not let it define her, she has got on with her life and worked hard to achieve .

Lots of people after the Second World War who came to this country after experiencing far far worse trauma than being called a name or not being shortlisted for a job or other non violent racism ( they fled for their lives ) went on to set up businesses to support themselves and their families , many of them were successful. They didn’t have time to worry about idiots calling them names , they just got on with it .

This is no way excuses racist behaviour but does illustrate that if you have the right mindset and are determined it does not necessarily hold a person back .

:fishing:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What a load of BS. The statement (as quoted by PP) was that the GOVERNMENT doesn't understand racial inequality. The LEADER of the government clearly doesn't understand it, given (as just ONE example) his use of derogatory racist terms with gay abandon in his newspaper/magazine columns. Then there is the fact that there is not one black member of the cabinet...

SHE might understand racial inequality. The government? Not a chance.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Im not fishing at all. I am trying to illustrate that people can rise above racism in many instances if they have the right mindset . Worry a bit less about getting angry at statues erected over a 120 years ago and more about improving your life for yourself and your family . This doesn’t excuse racism in any way.

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville

"Intelligent"? Not on this evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5aodBfdFTA

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Could you please watch the two videos I posted just earlier and then come back to me on the "intelligent" point which you swerved. She is as thick as mince and that is hard evidence of the fact. I clocked it the first time she was on QT years ago. Her only talent is being really, really nasty.

Where's your justification of her intelligence when there are numerous examples of her being very, very stupid on TV? Any evidence of her being clever, because I've not seen it? Or are you just trotting out a party line "oh she must be clever because of how well she's done in politics"?

Don't try playing that card because I can give you numerous examples of REALLY thick people who have had very successful political careers (I'll give you Dianne Abbot, Chis Grayling, and Mark Francois for starters).:lolol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I really wonder why anyone bothers starting threads on people in politics.

Neither side will EVER accept the others and will keep on posting the same old same old political bias over and over again.

All politicians representing their respective parties are incapable of giving a straight answer or even actually answering a question without diverting to a speech on the party whip's intructions.

Sorry, in this case it is very much not party political. I'd call her out for being a stupid, nasty person even if she wasn't an MP. If you put yourself out there as a public figure and behave the way she has then it's fair game for people to say what they see.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Sorry, in this case it is very much not party political. I'd call her out for being a stupid, nasty person even if she wasn't an MP. If you put yourself out there as a public figure and behave the way she has then it's fair game for people to say what they see.

Weird how that permagrin of hers disappears when she's under attack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here