Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Blood

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm sure you wouldn't do anything so crass but Ben would REALLY appreciate a shout of "Seagulls" at any point in the gig.

If the old story about the police investigation as a result of mis-hearing 'Seagulls' is true is it a desperately good idea to start shouting it in Berlin?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If the old story about the police investigation as a result of mis-hearing 'Seagulls' is true is it a desperately good idea to start shouting it in Berlin?

That's quite a good point actually.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So, the Royal Blood boys were invited, and went out, on the piss with Lars Ulrich the other night. Some people eh?

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
I wanted to see them in Cambridge and was gutted when I found they were sold out.
Even more annoying was the fact that the website I went on said to click on how many tickets you want and where but when you actually clicked, it didn't work so I went on to the venues website and it said they were sold out.
I got all excited for nothing :cry:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
They are coming to WA for the first time here on 8 Feb 2015 for the St. Jerome's Laneway Festival, unfortunately they have already announced no sideshows so it's $145 to watch them, Jungle and bunch of bands I've either never heard of or have no interest in outdoors in always windy Fremantle - not happy about that as I'd rather like to see them blow a roof off.

http://fremantle.lanewayfestival.com/

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I've just listened to the album on spotify, and I've got to say I can't quite understand the hyperbole from this and other threads. Genuinely didn't think the album was anything special. I'll try again with it, and I'm not just saying it to be contrarian, but I genuinely don't understand the fuss?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They are trying to do something about the touting this time -ID verification and restricted numbers of tickets per person.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I've just listened to the album on spotify, and I've got to say I can't quite understand the hyperbole from this and other threads. Genuinely didn't think the album was anything special. I'll try again with it, and I'm not just saying it to be contrarian, but I genuinely don't understand the fuss?

You're not the only one.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
You're not the only one.

Don't get me wrong it's not terrible- perfectly listenable in fact, and there's a couple of tracks that are pretty good, but I don't understand the hype. I kinda get it on here - local boys done good - and I do hope they do well of course, but it's just a bit underwhelming having read some of the comments on here about them!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here