Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roxannes out...can't believe it

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I actually was very surprised to see Roxanne go out, that blonde bird with the big mouth cannot sing at all and should have gone weeks ago as should the one with stoopid hair and a podgy face.

And the fat bird, Pop Idol my arse eh Easy?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think this thread has outstayed its welcome, and should be deleted once and for all. Thats what I think. If it goes today, you'll all have forgotton about it by Saturday.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I think this thread has outstayed its welcome, and should be deleted once and for all. Thats what I think. If it goes today, you'll all have forgotton about it by Saturday.

saying that only adds weight to the fact that it will stay :bounce:

oh and we DONT forget :p

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I cant believe Roxy went, Suzanne or whatever she's called is so poor, Chris is crap too...

I love pop idol

OFAHrulz

Nov 25, 2003
London
Trigger said:
I cant believe Roxy went, Suzanne or whatever she's called is so poor, Chris is crap too...

I love pop idol

Hehe Had a gun to Triggs head and made him type that :p

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
her mum works in our uni gym and I met roxanne a few weeks ago when she came to our varisty day, Quite fit and unnusually nice for a Hull girl.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
bounce_jpg.jpg

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
image_chris.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hey look guys, here comes that Simon bloke with his latest bitch!!

cowell.jpg

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He looks as though he is forcing a smile, whilst sucking on something deeply unpleasant.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Artois said:
Easy 10, stop bouncing your own threads.

You spammer you.
Oi, I replied 3 mins after BB posted that piccie Artois, as well you know. This bloody thread is going to hang round like a bad smell all week, I might as well accept that now.

:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here