watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
what like this :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Something like that, but with my hands clutching the side of my head, and rocking backwards and forwards.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Artois said:
Don't know. None of us watch it.

Try asking Easy 10.

*chortle* :lolol: :jester:

Easy - who got voted out last saturday? please tell me, cant belive i missed an episode of pop idol, but i was washing my hair..............:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have absolutely no idea Trotster. I seem to have suffered some kind of cataclysmic brain-freeze at some point this afternoon. I think I may have had a stroke, as the side of my face is all hanging down now, and I don't even know what this "Pop Idol" thing is.

Damn.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What day's that then? When you get your willy working?:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
driddles said:
Easy I don't see this in Canada. So as you are a great fan of the show - what's it all about? Also this was reaching the bottom of the board.
Its about a collection of young, fresh-faced pop wannabees who are routinely paraded in front of a set of judges, and in front of the entire nation, in what has now turned into a weekly ritual of public humiliation, to perform a tired old karaoke cliche in a sad and desperate last-ditch attempt to finally escape the drudgery and sheer hopelessness of their shallow, empty and broken lives.

The masses take part at home by vindictively voting off the most pathetic specimin each week, until finally only one is left standing. He or she then embarks on a futile "career" in the pop industry, releasing a tawdry, banal single (usually a cover) before insulting us with a criminally appalling album which is an utter affront to mankind. Soon afterwards, they are disgraced and humiliated in the tabloids through a series of lurid stories relating to their sexual inadeqacies and / or deviencies, before melting into the background and soon afterwards are completely erased from the publics conciousness, other than a 4-line paragraph a few years later reporting of their untimely death through an overdose or bizarre gardening accident.

Thats about the long and short of it.

Last edited:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Gets dark early now doesnt it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It actually made it over to page 2 this afty as well.

Tch.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Easy 10 said:
Its about a collection of young, fresh-faced pop wannabees who are routinely paraded in front of a set of judges, and in front of the entire nation, in what has now turned into a weekly ritual of public humiliation, to perform a tired old karaoke cliche in a sad and desperate last-ditch attempt to finally escape the drudgery and sheer hopelessness of their shallow, empty and broken lives.

The masses take part at home by vindictively voting off the most pathetic specimin each week, until finally only one is left standing. He or she then embarks on a futile "career" in the pop industry, releasing a tawdry, banal single (usually a cover) before insulting us with a criminally appalling album which is an utter affront to mankind. Soon afterwards, they are disgraced and humiliated in the tabloids through a series of lurid stories relating to their sexual inadeqacies and / or deviencies, before melting into the background and soon afterwards are completely erased from the publics conciousness, other than a 4-line paragraph a few years later reporting of their untimely death through an overdose or bizarre gardening accident.

Thats about the long and short of it.

Okay - so you go out of your way to watch this?

:nono: Easy

You buying the album then I take it :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports