Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roxannes out...can't believe it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gareth Glover said:
The scene when he was on the table being shot at, unfortunately one of the guns had a real bullet in it. Lee falling in that scene was actually him being shot dead.
Actually, its the scene which takes part as a flashback, when Lee bursts in on those thugs raping his girlfriend. One of them shoots him in the stomach with a .44 magnum which was supposed to have a single blank round in it. It was a live round, and no-one attended to Lee until after the director had called "cut".

To this day, there has been NO convictions. Lee's mother is still trying to sue the studio.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And you're all being horrible to me now about the Pop Idol thing.

I'd had a few drinks, and it was on TV in the background, and it just seemed like the right thing to do at the time, ok ? It felt so natural. I'll live to regret it now, but I've learned my lesson.

Can we just drop it now ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Err, look. I think someone had my signon last night. I gave my password to this bloke in the pub, gave him my list of nominations for the NSC awards, and asked him to sort it from there as I was staying for last orders. He's obviously gone and taken some diabolical liberties while he was on using my signon, and it all got a bit silly.

I've been framed.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Bugger. Accidentally typed a whole post, and hit Submit. Sorry mate, don't know what's happening.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
*sob*
Everyones going to see it on Monday now, you rotton lot.

:nono:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So what's new today? Oh, Easy 10 is another Pop Idol fan!

Vote for the Vicar!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I can't believe that there's really a Pop Idol thread - shame on you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Easy as you have such an interest in Pop Idol the odds to win are

Sam 4/7 fav
Michelle 11/2
Suzanne 11/2
Chris 7/1
Mark 8/1

Courtesy of Bill Hill

Listening to Will Young and his new song makes you realise how poor p1 2 is, He is a country mile better than any of these lot as is Gareth Gates and Darius Danesh.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
GG, you can't print the odds without a tip. Go on, tell us where to put our money (and don't be rude)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gareth Glover said:
Easy as you have such an interest in Pop Idol the odds to win are

Sam 4/7 fav
Michelle 11/2
Suzanne 11/2
Chris 7/1
Mark 8/1

Courtesy of Bill Hill

Listening to Will Young and his new song makes you realise how poor p1 2 is, He is a country mile better than any of these lot as is Gareth Gates and Darius Danesh.

Very true, although I honestly thought Roxanne was good and can't believe she was voted out. Mark is absolute toilet - how he has got this far I'll never know.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
STOP IT !! STOP IT !! Can't all of you just STOP IT !!

GAAAAH

*runs off crying*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here