Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I think Knocky is left footed and prefers to play on the right wing. Taller than Baldock, but only just about. Not blessed with pace (WA).

Nearly right. Right footed, bit of pace, right wing, no ball control and shorter than Baldock.........

I thought you were talking about me 30 years ago. I'll have to get used to this. My money is on Knocky to score tonight.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Murphy is good if there is a proper threat on the other side of the field, when it's all on his shoulders he can't cope.

Yep, also teams tend to double up on him knowing that he is the threat from crosses. Now he has competition with KLL and Knocky he may well know he has to up his game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There is the added bonus for Murphy in that with a full back behind him who can kick with his left foot he will be getting balls played to him down the outside of the wing rather than inside the full back, which should benefit him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
quick sharp start please
get into em!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Nearly right. Right footed, bit of pace, right wing, no ball control and shorter than Baldock.........

I thought you were talking about me 30 years ago. I'll have to get used to this. My money is on Knocky to score tonight.

About like me in my prime, Same height, same lack of pace, and I had to be tricky to make up for it.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Where can i listen to the game?

Where are you? Outside local broadcast range? If so you pay for it through seagulls player (Brighton Website) or you use a naughty local proxy server, if there are any. Or phone a local and have the phone put next to their radio!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here