Rotherham Child Rape Scandal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I have to hand it to you, you are at least being honest about what this thread is REALLY about

I think we already know what this thread is about.

Young vulnerable girls being sexually exploited by gangs of men of Pakistani origin, whilst the local council and police sat on their hands and did nothing.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Two More Men Charged With Child Rape in Buckinghamshire Town.
Harmohan Nangpal, 40, and Faisal Iqbal, 31, will both appear before magistrates today charged in connection with alleged child exploitation around Aylesbury.
Last Tuesday police carried out a series of synchronised dawn raids, in which up to 120 officers stormed 11 properties across Buckinghamshire and Middlesex.
Following the raids, eight other men, aged between 28 and 45, were charged in connection with alleged child sex exploitation following the raids as part of Operation Articulate. The other eight men, who face accusations of rape against teenage girls, forcing them into prostitution, ABH and drugging them, were arrested following the execution of police warrants last Tuesday, and charged the following day.

Arshad Jani, 32, from Aylesbury, is charged with one count of conspiracy to rape a girl aged between 13 and 15, one count of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15 and one count of raping a girl.

Vikram Singh, 45, also from Aylesbury, is accused of four counts of raping a girl under 16, three counts of raping a girl under 13 and one count of administering a substance with the intent of committing a sexual offence.

Asif Hussain, 32, from Milton Keynes, has been charged with three counts of raping a girl under 13 and one count of arranging/facilitating the prostitution of a child, while 35-year-old Jerome Joe, from Buckingham, is charged with one count sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15.

Sohail Qamar, 40, from Aylesbury, is charged with one count of assaulting occasioning actual bodily harm, one count of causing or inciting a girl to engage in sexual activity and one count of raping a woman aged 16 or over.

Akbari Khan, 35, Aylesbury, is accused of two counts of rape of a girl, one count of conspiracy to rape a girl and two counts of administering a substance with the intent of committing a sexual offence.

Taimoor Khan, 28, from Aylesbury, is also charged with two counts of raping a girl, one count of conspiracy to rape a girl and one count of administering a substance with intent of committing a sexual offence.

And Sajid Ali, 34, from Chesham, is charged with one count of raping a girl, one count of conspiracy to rape a girl, one count of sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15 and one count of administering a substance with the intent of committing a sexual offence.

They all appeared before a judge at Amersham Crown Court on Monday.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Here is a blog on the Rotherham Child rape scandal written by the Labour MP Diane Abbott.
She certainly comes under attack in the comments section whilst trying to defend her article.
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/diane-...correctness-explain-rotherhams-abuse-scandal/

i'll be charitable and say she deflecting the issue: its probably true that politcal correctness isnt the root cause of the abuse. it is however the root cause of why it was allowed to continue and the scale of it, even when some in authority became aware of issues. for her to blame class is just daft, the sort of thing you'd expect from a rural Tory grandee. she in fact contradicts her point...
Many of the working class communities of the de-industrialised North have been left behind and these young girls were on the far edge of the marginalised. They were not worth reading reports about, not worth upsetting delicate (and vote-winning) relationships with ‘community leaders’ over and it wasn’t worth noticing their hanging about late at night with older men who clearly meant them no good. Senior policemen could insist that an abused eleven year old was in a consensual relationship.
in bold, what is that if not politcal correctness?

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
i'll be charitable and say she deflecting the issue: its probably true that politcal correctness isnt the root cause of the abuse. it is however the root cause of why it was allowed to continue and the scale of it, even when some in authority became aware of issues. for her to blame class is just daft, the sort of thing you'd expect from a rural Tory grandee. she in fact contradicts her point...

in bold, what is that if not politcal correctness?

This root cause point though...........after Steven Lawrence's enquiry by Macpherson, the Met and other agencies were accused of "institutional racism" a term that has entered common usage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...n-martin-narey-barnados_n_1502216.html?ref=uk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3750557.stm

In the light of this unfolding crisis and the overwhelming evidence that Police, Politicians, Social Workers and Child protection agencies all failed to protect children from industrial scale abuse; what pejorative can be used? Is there even one that can begin to define the utter cowardice of these public servants.........

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
This root cause point though...........after Steven Lawrence's enquiry by Macpherson, the Met and other agencies were accused of "institutional racism" a term that has entered common usage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...n-martin-narey-barnados_n_1502216.html?ref=uk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3750557.stm

In the light of this unfolding crisis and the overwhelming evidence that Police, Politicians, Social Workers and Child protection agencies all failed to protect children from industrial scale abuse; what pejorative can be used? Is there even one that can begin to define the utter cowardice of these public servants.........

There is increasing evidence of institutional dereliction of duty, imo. I'm not going to point the finger at a particular institution as I simply have insufficient evidence to do so, but similar cases are starting to be reported from a wide variety of locations, suggesting a systemic problem rather than just a localised issue.

Deeply unacceptable, and deeply depressing.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Interesting decision to name six men in Birmingham today, and to ban them from having any contact with girls aged under 18, except family members, or girls already that they have an association with.

Brave decision by Birmingham Council, as it appears that the lawyers don't think there's enough evidence to bring criminal convictions?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-30114936

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Interesting decision to name six men in Birmingham today, and to ban them from having any contact with girls aged under 18, except family members, or girls already that they have an association with.

Brave decision by Birmingham Council, as it appears that the lawyers don't think there's enough evidence to bring criminal convictions?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-30114936

Agreed, very interesting development, and looks like it could be the first of many. Pressure on the police to enforce these as well as it's the first case of it's kind, and politically brave as well considering the ethnicity of the 6 and the racial demographics of Birmingham and the West Midlands. Finally a local authority grasping the nettle, I'll watch this development with interest. With the abdication of responsibility on such a massive scale in Rotherham, that was likely only the tip of an horrific iceberg, it will interesting to see how many other local authorities go down this route.

D

Deleted member 22389

What's the chances of these nonces getting deported on completion if the their sentences?

For balance can I say, we don't actually know if any of these people where in fact British. In the case they are not, I would get these tossers on the first plane out of here and ban them for ever entering our country again.
Once again, another set of foreign criminals clogging up our prison system at the cost of the tax payer.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
and the police who ignored evidence, wonder what will happen to them?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Nothing from the Usual Suspects on this thread tonight - it's not very important though eh?

I think i've posted a fair bit on this scandal, very early on. Also on the other cases in Derby, Oxford, Oldham, Bristol etc. I think i stated over a year ago that there were 54 similar cases that were being investigated, according to a Northern barrister i've come across. The cover up, neglect all round is disgusting, unfortunately the cases are not being reported as it is becoming commonplace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports