Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Room 101 - What are you putting in ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
people that go to concerts and spend the whole gig watching it and filming it through their tiny screen on their smart phone.....please kill yourself!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
People that walk around Tesco for an hour that have parked with a disabled sticker when my big car won't fit in a standard space without getting an £800 scratch

That reminds me. Pensioners in Tesco on Saturdays. I can only go on Saturdays, and my trip round the store is constantly blighted by myopic, hat wearing little silver-topped people wearing beige clothes toddling along at 0.5mph wheeling a massive trolley containing a small tin of soup and two bread rolls, then stopping with the trolley parked ACROSS the aisle chatting to their friends (who they probably saw half an hour earlier at the over 70s coffee club or whatever it is they do). Go on Tuesday afternoons ! You can go any time you like, but no, you have to go at the only time when the working population can go. FFS.

Piers Morgan
Premier League Plastic Armchair "fans"
Justin Bieber
Bieber/One Direction fangirls

Am sure theres much more I can find that I'd stick in that I can't think of right now.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
That reminds me. Pensioners in Tesco on Saturdays. I can only go on Saturdays, and my trip round the store is constantly blighted by myopic, hat wearing little silver-topped people wearing beige clothes toddling along at 0.5mph wheeling a massive trolley containing a small tin of soup and two bread rolls, then stopping with the trolley parked ACROSS the aisle chatting to their friends (who they probably saw half an hour earlier at the over 70s coffee club or whatever it is they do). Go on Tuesday afternoons ! You can go any time you like, but no, you have to go at the only time when the working population can go. FFS.

Jesus
you wouldnt last 5 seconds in Tescos at Durrington,its like a permanent audition for Shaun of the Dead

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Chuggers

People who walk REALLY slowly (unless they are old or disabled)

I could also do a massive list just on bad train passenger traits

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Pigeons.
People who feed pigeons.
Teabag left on drainers or in the sink.
Being served a cup of tea and the teabag left in it.
Liptons tea. Disgusting stuff and the only tea that Johnny Foreigner seems to have in their countries.
Rugger buggers.
Golf.
The Guardian newspaper.
Self-righteous Guardian readers.
TV panel shows.
Tomato juice.
Manchester United.

Every single one if these. And animals that aren't scared of humans.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
For the self employed: People who dither with payments. It's such an awkward position to be put in. You want repeat work so you can't be too pushy but they never pay when you need it most.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Jesus
you wouldnt last 5 seconds in Tescos at Durrington,its like a permanent audition for Shaun of the Dead

The only good thing about Tesco's in Boundary Road is that most of the regulars aren't going to make it past their 60th birthdays.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
All ITV daytime shows which involve the "Audience " squealing to every announcement of the names of the D-list nonentities who are appearing on today's show.(See Titchmarsh/Loose Women/ The Paul O'Grady Show et al )

I would add evening shows to that as well such as The X Factor, Ant and Decs Saturday Night Take Away etc where most of the audience act like complete idiots.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Adverts for videogames that say not actual gameplay footage, whats the point of that, people filming at concerts, people that say Keep the faith winds me up for some reason.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
The 'C' word - it's not particularly the word, (which I do dislike), but the animal venom and pure hatred that often goes with it.
Sitting or standing with someone behind, or alongside you, spouting a constant stream of obsenities detracts from the enjoyment of the game.

Police officers with tatoo 'sleeves' and/or 3 days worth of stubble.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Cucumber. It's sole purpose is destroy otherwise edible sandwiches.

YES, it's so irritating, even when you take the cucumber out it's still the only thing you can taste.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Brussels Sprouts
Jason Kitcat
Any lager "brewed in the UK under licence"
Alcopops
Staffordshire
Allowing comments under serious newspaper articles
Beige
East Croydon Station
Hazlenuts
People who name their children after colours, natural phenomena or the place that they shagged
Bruno Mars
Will.i.am's twitter feed
Parsley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here