Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Room 101 - What are you putting in ?

scooter1

How soon is now?
Hove Born & Bred - I don't need to know what the weather is like where you live every morning. Firstly I don't live anywhere near you, so it's totally useless information. And secondly if I want to know what the weather is like I'll look out of the f***ing window!

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Non English speaking call center operatives and machines that call to tell me I've had an accident, forcing me to check my pants.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Brussels Sprouts
Jason Kitcat
Any lager "brewed in the UK under licence"
Alcopops
Staffordshire
Allowing comments under serious newspaper articles
Beige
East Croydon Station
Hazlenuts
People who name their children after colours, natural phenomena or the place that they shagged
Bruno Mars
Will.i.am's twitter feed
Parsley.

Agree with the lager 'brewed in the UK under licence' having lived In the Czech Republic for a couple of years !

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
People who name their children after colours, natural phenomena or the place that they shagged Bruno Mars

:eek:

I'll add:

People who HUM tunes to themselves.

People who eat APPLES loudly within earshot.

People who don't take their turn at making the tea.

People who FINALLY offer to make tea, THREE MINUTES before they know full well I'm going out to lunch.

(So basically, the woman at the next desk in my office)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The bloke about three rows behind me in the WSU who loudly moans "GET IT FORWARD!" every time we make more than two passes between our own defenders.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
The bloke about three rows behind me in the WSU who loudly moans "GET IT FORWARD!" every time we make more than two passes between our own defenders.

If it's any consolation I'm surrounded by similarly minded individuals. All also now going into Room 101.

Gary Hart's Stalker

Jul 17, 2013
Gary Hart's Bush
Stand up comedians that laugh at their own jokes. I'll decide if you're funny or not.

Women with pushchairs who just expect you to move out of their way.

People who choose benefits as a lifestyle choice. (Not necessarily the women with pushchairs!)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mini roundabouts at t-junctions. Pointless, utterly pointless.

Impossibly tough fully sealed plastic packaging which has to be haphazardly CARVED open with a pair of scissors, at the risk of severe laceration.

DIY.

People who uncork a bottle of wine, and just leave the cork on the corkscrew.

Oncoming right-turners at a roundabout, where the driver doesn't even bother indicating that they're turning right, and then give you a filthy look as you nearly plough into them when they drive across you.

Level crossings that down the gates when the train is still eleven miles away.

Eamonn Holmes.

Huish Park.

Cucumber.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
People who don't live in your road but who park their brand new silver Golf in it anyway and then let the car alarm go off for NO REASON for 15 minutes solid whilst they're having a nice coffee round the corner.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Losing a Saturday home game to a Friday / Monday for TV.

Never an away game of ours at some desperate northern griefhole is it. Oooh no. Lets take another one of THEIR Saturdays, lets bollocks up the weekend for 25,000, and give them yet another Amex weeknight BALLACHE.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Punting Sky moving ducking football games to the hanky Friday night slot at a whim.

People who try to sneak in swear words by using a polite one that rhymes.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Dog shit. It’s the most foul and disgusting thing ever.

And related...

Dog owners who let their filthy animals crap outside your house. They wouldn't dream of letting their own dogs crap in front of their own places yet are perfectly happy to do this outside somebody else’s. And then, of course, don't clear it up. Pass me my revolver.

People who don't walk down the left-hand escalators (on the tube) thus causing delay and block everything up.

People who don't wait for others to get off the tube first before getting on. So rude.

And snakes, I hate snakes.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
People who leave tea bags in the sink in my office kitchen area. Dirty people.
People who use the gym in my office but can't be beothered to put their wet towels in the towel bin, but just leave them on the floor. Lazy people
People who are in the lift, stood in front of the buttons but don't move so you can press for your own floor
So, people basically.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Kevtherev?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here