Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Rolling tobacco to be banned in May?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Classic Swansman. You are full of :shit::shit::shit: I guess I’ll have to put you down as another parody account with BG and PPF.

Ok

I think I'm on his or her ignore list :lolol:

No I dont know who you are.

I think I maybe too after suggesting the other day he should stay with Brighton’s infamous hippie new age family. :clap:

No, I dont know who you are either. Didnt see that but it sounds like fun.

Oh I don't know, I think he has a point - I recall going to ''Cristiania'' in Copenhagen and got chatting to a bloke with 3 wives selling weed and when I joked with him and said, ''have you ever had a real job'' he responded '' I do have a real job - I am a frog breeder'' - Sounds to me like he is a law unto himself. Funny but a wee bit mental

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/d...s-to-know-about-copenhagens-hippie-free-town/

Yeah.. Christiania is one thing of course but Denmark in general is like that, just less extreme.

Yes, I am aware of Cristiania. But he said Copenhagen was lawless.

I didnt mean literally or completely, which I guess everyone except you understood. Exaggeration its called, look it up. But thats alright, some people have special needs, so I'll explain:

Danes in general and Copenhageners in specific often have a very distant relation to the law. While we in Sweden get panic attacks from breaking any rules, there's still plenty of places in Copenhagen where you can have a smoke inside. Cannabis is illegal, yet at every football game you go to in Denmark, you'll feel the smell. Hygiene rules at restaurants? Not happening. Fire escape routed blocked? No risk of losing your permit.

Its easily one of the most lawless cities in western Europe, but yes you will get arrested if you kill someone etc. You got me there.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
just for clarity, it is only menthol flavoured cigarettes , and capsule cigarettes that are being banned, you will still be able to purchase menthol filters and flavoured papers. ryo tobacco is not being banned.

From information given to me by a cigarette rep , there will be new types of flavoured cigarellos which are not being banned from flavours.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
just for clarity, it is only menthol flavoured cigarettes , and capsule cigarettes that are being banned, you will still be able to purchase menthol filters and flavoured papers. ryo tobacco is not being banned.

From information given to me by a cigarette rep , there will be new types of flavoured cigarellos which are not being banned from flavours.

Thanks for clearing that up, if that is the case.

As alluded to earlier in the thread, by several posters, the press reports have been ambiguous in the wording of their reports.

Anyway, I thought it was being banned, and set in my mind to quit, so I will.....

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Ok

No I dont know who you are.

No, I dont know who you are either. Didnt see that but it sounds like fun.

Yeah.. Christiania is one thing of course but Denmark in general is like that, just less extreme.

I didnt mean literally or completely, which I guess everyone except you understood. Exaggeration its called, look it up. But thats alright, some people have special needs, so I'll explain:

Danes in general and Copenhageners in specific often have a very distant relation to the law. While we in Sweden get panic attacks from breaking any rules, there's still plenty of places in Copenhagen where you can have a smoke inside. Cannabis is illegal, yet at every football game you go to in Denmark, you'll feel the smell. Hygiene rules at restaurants? Not happening. Fire escape routed blocked? No risk of losing your permit.

Its easily one of the most lawless cities in western Europe, but yes you will get arrested if you kill someone etc. You got me there.
If you think the Danes are easily the most lawless you need to get out more in Europe. I know you dont get along with them but blimey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here