Rohan Ince

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Absolutely bizarre examples, none of which are remotely the same

Vicente was deliberately not renewed.
Cox was deliberately not renewed.
Davies actually had a year left, and we agreed to release him early to get rid.
Cook was sold.

And my point was, to not presume how much money we'll get for Ince but instead to wait and see what contract offer he gets. What if a big club want to sign him in the summer? He might not even want to stay for all we know?
Nevertheless, I think he's a top talent and i hope he does get a contract and agrees to sign it.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The guy is class. We need to get him on a long term contract ASAP

I was told recently that his contract is for 18 more months.

But I agree - if were David Burke, my to-do list would read:
1. Extend Rohan Ince's contract.
2. See 1.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Every time I post in a thread about Rohan Ince, I say basically the same thing: He could be our Patrick Viera

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Every time I post in a thread about Rohan Ince, I say basically the same thing: He could be our Patrick Viera

This excites me. I haven't seen anything of Ince so far. Just how good is he and how good could he become? Is he destined for the very top?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I know everyone is saying sign him up on a long contract but, if I were him why would I sign a long contract or even extend it? What would I gain?
I would play the season, see how it goes and look at offers at the end of the season before picking the best offer (playing time, money, facilities, style of play). If you signed now other, potentially better clubs, may be put off by a fee.

Let's hope his agent's an idiot then.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Ince is developing into a hell of a prospect and whilst he has a long way to go to match Bridcutt his progression is helping give some comfort to the concept of Bridcutt moving on in the future

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
This excites me. I haven't seen anything of Ince so far. Just how good is he and how good could he become? Is he destined for the very top?

When he picks up the ball on the edge of our box and drives forward 60 yards, he looks majestic

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I know everyone is saying sign him up on a long contract but, if I were him why would I sign a long contract or even extend it? What would I gain?
I would play the season, see how it goes and look at offers at the end of the season before picking the best offer (playing time, money, facilities, style of play). If you signed now other, potentially better clubs, may be put off by a fee.

And then you break your leg, last game of the season

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Ince is developing into a hell of a prospect and whilst he has a long way to go to match Bridcutt his progression is helping give some comfort to the concept of Bridcutt moving on in the future

You are correct in that he is one hell of a prospect but, at the current rate of progress, he wont take that long to catch up.

LB will be hoping to move on, as you say, and that may prove to be good business for the club but it will be great to have a first class replacement lined up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here