Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Big prospect, can see him playing further up the field with Bridcutt taking his usual role.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Going to be of the stars of the future.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Once again I'll say it INCE is the BIRTHCHILD OF PATRICK VIERA and will become an ALBION LEGEND worth £12M +

It will not surprise you know that I agree with this entirely. Ince's next stop will be the Premiership, with or without the Albion.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
This is what I said about Ince after the game against Derby on 10 August and I got quite a bit of stick for my views at that time:

"I don't know about the rest of you folks but I thought Ince looked a terrific prospect today. Sure, he had a few dodgy moments (as did all his team mates) but his strength on the ball, skill, hold up play and general willingness to battle for the cause impressed me greatly. He was my MOM by some way and I'd like to see him start at Birmingham. Well done to Oscar for given him his Championship debut. Hopefully he'll rapidly become a better version of Yaya Toure. I doubt whether he would have even been on the bench had Gus still been here".

Glad to see that a few more NSCers are now joining the Ince fan club. Long may it continue. I know he's not yet the finished article but I stand by my earlier opinion that he will become a big, big player for this club; and sooner than many think.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?284721-Rohan-Ince&highlight=willingness

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I am so glad that Oscar didn't drop him for the obvious Bridcutt because our young midfield have come of age and have risen to the challenge. What would Gus have done? Frozen out the youngster and not giving them a chance to flourish, i know we had injuries but Oscar has shown a strength that i admire as manager Gus was just weak when it came down to it.

Obsessed.

Absolutely obsessed.

:facepalm:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It will be interesting to see how Oscar manages the game time for Ince, Crofts, JFC when Bridcutt and Orlandi are up to speed. For me we need that consistent creativity of Orlandi and there's an argument for selling Bridcutt that grows more compelling by the week. All five deserve to start but not all of them can.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It is harsh to say Gus was weak. We let Hammond go so if Gus had stayed and with Bridcutt and Orlandi injured he'd have probably played two of Ince, JFC and Crofts anyway.

Are we all agreed that Kemy can do one?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
It will be interesting to see how Oscar manages the game time for Ince, Crofts, JFC when Bridcutt and Orlandi are up to speed. For me we need that consistent creativity of Orlandi and there's an argument for selling Bridcutt that grows more compelling by the week. All five deserve to start but not all of them can.
I have a feeling, part of the reason for sticking with Ince, is that we know we can fetch a fair few million of Bridcutt this January, and Oscar is weighing up that option, of selling Bridcutt, and using the funds elsewhere. If Ince gets an extended deal in the next few weeks, I'd be surprised to see Bridcutt here in February.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I have a feeling, part of the reason for sticking with Ince, is that we know we can fetch a fair few million of Bridcutt this January, and Oscar is weighing up that option, of selling Bridcutt, and using the funds elsewhere. If Ince gets an extended deal in the next few weeks, I'd be surprised to see Bridcutt here in February.

I agree. And for what's it's worth, when we eventually sell Ince, I've no doubt that we will get more for him than we do for Bridcutt. I mean no disrespect to Bridcutt but I think that Ince has more of the all round attributes that are required at Premiership level.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Personally i don't c the chance of Ince getting an extended deal in the next few weeks (nothings been mentioned?) meaning Bridcutt will go in January....its a squad game and now people can see we have strength in depth...especially when our injured strikers return. Still personally i wouldn't like to guess what Oscars thinking.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It is a squad game but this is a long season, we have a lot of central midfielders and an ageing defence. This is the time to get £4 mill off Poyet for Bridcutt and spend on a quality centre back, a Virgil Van Dijk type of signing.

D

Deleted member 2719

Who's obsessed ......you? With me ? Well u just ain't my type .

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Great prospect, needs to be nurtured, playing alongside Liam can only help.

Could easily develop into a more attacking box to box player

Dec 29, 2011
This is what I said about Ince after the game against Derby on 10 August and I got quite a bit of stick for my views at that time:

"I don't know about the rest of you folks but I thought Ince looked a terrific prospect today. Sure, he had a few dodgy moments (as did all his team mates) but his strength on the ball, skill, hold up play and general willingness to battle for the cause impressed me greatly. He was my MOM by some way and I'd like to see him start at Birmingham. Well done to Oscar for given him his Championship debut. Hopefully he'll rapidly become a better version of Yaya Toure. I doubt whether he would have even been on the bench had Gus still been here".

Glad to see that a few more NSCers are now joining the Ince fan club. Long may it continue. I know he's not yet the finished article but I stand by my earlier opinion that he will become a big, big player for this club; and sooner than many think.

All about points scoring on this forum isn't it. "I liked Ince before he was popular!". "Look at me I started a thread on him a while back!".
I gave that thread a quick scan and I didn't see "quite a bit of stick". I saw a few people saying they needed more convincing (fair enough) and one or two idiots writing him off. I might just go and make a thread for every Brighton player, and bump it every time they have a good game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here