Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roberto Di Matteo

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
will I get Banned from NSC?
It's not for me to say. Why don't you make a post saying nothing but "7pm announcement" and see what happens. I dare ya.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I would absolutely LOVE RDM as manager! Can't see it happening though, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
oh I see, if I carry on I will Get banned, well I'll stop with all that then
:lol:

I think you need a whopping 12 infractions before you get banned. I can't believe you got an infraction for it though - I thought it was obvious you were joking. Not that it matters really.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
:lol:

I think you need a whopping 12 infractions before you get banned. I can't believe you got an infraction for it though - I thought it was obvious you were joking. Not that it matters really.

it's because I'd been doing threads about my "sauces" before hand i think anyway doesn't matter

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Midlands to Cobham every day? Sure he could add an extra hour on to that trip

Being friends with Gus stopped him from applying a year ago, apparently.

But it's now a year later and everyone's moved on.

I think he'd make a good manager. But would he uproot from the Midlands to here? It was commutable from Brum to Stamford Bridge - maybe his kids are at an age where they can now move.

This is assuming that he did live in the midlands as opposed to living in Cobham from his playing days at Chelsea and commuting when he was WBA manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here