Ring of Fire,

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Last edited:

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Just checked it was released 52 years ago. When we were walking up the steps after the game I could hear people asking what the song was and how they loved it.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Just my opinion...

Should be played straight after Sussex By The Sea when the ground is almost full and after the players have shaken hands.

I appreciate the teams need to be read out at some stage, but would be great to build the atmosphere with Ring Of Fire just before kick off.

Finally they need an edited version.... With just the instrumental section that we sing along too.

Pathetic, go a find a sing a long a Abba if you want such dross

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Maybe I've missed something but where did this suddenly come from? :shrug:

And why Ring of Fire? Whats it got to do with anything?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
It's been excellent at the away games recently, even got the Amex crowd going on Wednesday. It's a yes from me.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
And finally. There was a couple of rounds of Tom Hark in the North Stand, and that really is a Brighton song.

Well, sort of. I doubt the bloke from Johannesburg who made it a hit in the 1950s would agree though :wink:

There's nothing much new in the world.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They were getting into it at the end.

Which is surely a major breakthrough. Although standing up is rather difficult for some of us. Bert gets rather excited about this tune and starts twirling his stick about as if he was still in the Coldstream Guards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports