Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ricky Hatton fight

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think the Flintoff thing is a demeaning piss-take.
Indeed. It's like Alex Reid, but even worse. So he was no longer fit enough to play cricket - should be fine for boxing though, everyone knows that's easy.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
For what it's worth, my predictions would be:

Murray vs. Navarro: Murray
Foster vs. Buckland: Buckland
Quigg vs. Monroe: Quigg
Vitu vs. Rabchenko: Rabchenko
Hatton vs. Senchenko: Hatton

2 from 2 so far, let's see what the remaining 3 give us.

On another, far sadder, boxing note, the former three-weight World Champion Hector 'Macho' Camacho has died in hospital 4 days after being shot in the face in Puerto Rico. :down:

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Indeed. It's like Alex Reid, but even worse. So he was no longer fit enough to play cricket - should be fine for boxing though, everyone knows that's easy.

Too completely different sports. Boxing is a difficult sport, an art in itself. However the fitness required is very very different to cricket. His knees and ankles were the problem, common with a lot of the bigger built bowlers. His fitness won't be a problem in the ring, his lack of skill and technique against boxers who have been boxing for many years, will.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Rabchenko won on points

So just Hatton for a full house then.

My heart would love to see Hatton back at his best, my head wonders how likely it really is after nearly four years out. Fingers crossed.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Hatton still taking punches of which against the higher level boxer is good night!

Good round but he does look rusty!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here