Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ricky Hatton fight

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I'm a huge Hatton fan. Have ringside tickets for tomorrow! Can't wait.

At first I was a little concerned about the comeback, but after listening to his reasons, I understand and fully support his decision. It's not an easy fight. Far from it. This guy has only lost once (due to injury), but that's what Ricky has always been about. Many boxers would pick a journeyman which they know they will stop. Where's the satisfaction in that?

Hatton certainly has the eye of the tiger back and I think he will prove too much for Senchenko tomorrow night. Win, lose or draw, what he has achieved in the last 12 months is nothing short of remarkable.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
The only bum fighting next Friday night is David Price, I hear he is taking up athletics as he has been running from Tyson Fury so long

Think you will find it's Fury who has been running from Price. Price will be world champion one day, and is currently Britons best heavyweight. Even if you include David Haye.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
£14.95 I think, are you paying ? Not a bad undercard so I probably will

No, but that's mainly on the grounds that I might have other plans tomorrow night so can't be sure of actually being able to watch it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I will be drying off after the soaking we will get coming back from the AMEX so am tempted to stump up, some decent undercard fights Monroe v Quigg so I will probably watch it

Definitely a decent undercard, particularly the fight you mentioned. I'd go for Quigg in that one, just hope it isn't cut short (pun intended) like last time.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Definitely a decent undercard, particularly the fight you mentioned. I'd go for Quigg in that one, just hope it isn't cut short (pun intended) like last time.

Murray v Navarro for WBA Interim title and Rabchenko v Vitu for Euro title, I like Rabchenko he is a tough cookie and Foster v Buckland for the British title so if we get all 4 of them shown plus Hatton then it is worth paying for

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I haven\'t actually watched that for quite some time, but I do have to wonder how you\'d even know that I used to watch it. 2nd account perhaps?

I was a lurker for a good while. Only reason I remember is that I recall being amazed that an adult without any obvious special needs was in to professional wrestling.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Murray v Navarro for WBA Interim title and Rabchenko v Vitu for Euro title, I like Rabchenko he is a tough cookie and Foster v Buckland for the British title so if we get all 4 of them shown plus Hatton then it is worth paying for

For what it's worth, my predictions would be:

Murray vs. Navarro: Murray
Foster vs. Buckland: Buckland
Quigg vs. Monroe: Quigg
Vitu vs. Rabchenko: Rabchenko
Hatton vs. Senchenko: Hatton

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Also, Cineworld is showing this live, not sure if the undercard is on as it starts at 10PM, free for unlimited card holders. Crawley has it on, not sure about Brighton? Should be a good night of Boxing, but defo a risk for the Hitman.

.......and there is nothing wrong with sports entertainment.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove

Would agree with those predictions. I think the £15 is just about justifiable with a packed undercard.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

I'm not sure about the Hatton fight, I thought he may have gone for an easier fight first. 3 1/2 years out coming off the back of a bad KO plus all his problems out of the ring too is a lot to shake off. Win this and he will fight Maliniggi next as he is going to be there tomorrow

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think the Flintoff thing is a demeaning piss-take.

I am very surprised that Barry M has become involved with this malarkey. If FF wanted to see what he could do then he should have gone into the amateur ranks and stayed there for a few fights. I know boxing has become a circus, but this ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here