Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Reynolds

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
He'll be back, he was out on his horse and cart last night.

3614-18265.jpg

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Personally I really enjoy the eye-widened stare, the camera zoom every five minutes telling me how many minutes to kick off. Gripping pre-match entertainment, worth the admission price alone.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Richard Reynolds is absolutely magnificent. His hair, the fur coats in winter, the Russian-style hat, the way he announces KAZENGA LUA-LUA, the fact all the videos of the Doncaster pre-match from 2011 have multiple "Here we go" shouts from him, welcoming Hull City to the pitch when it was actually Blackpool. I could go on. I think he's great.

Totally agree. Quite simply the best pitch-side announcer I have ever heard. The man is in a class of his own and is nigh on irreplaceable.
To those who disagree...." be careful what you wish for "

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We could always replace him with that DULLARD that Liverpool have had for about 200 years. Although I guess he has an easy job as it's not difficult to motivate Liverpool fans as they're "not like fans anywhere else".

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
It's "whose".

And no, they are not. Literally, every single post of yours is two sentences, max. And nearly always a whinge at somebody. I'll admit to doing that myself but you literally do it to the exclusion of anything else. Anyway, I notice Buzzer agrees with me. :cheers:

And me.

DD is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most tediously boring poster on here.
Me too, dougdeepsleep returning was a sad day, but is boring replies to EVERY SINGLE thread is getting increasingly tedious.
Douglas can I expect another shitty PM like last time ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Douglas can I expect another shitty PM like last time ?
Oh you've had one too? His posts are ALL boring and are always one sentence long (maybe two), without exception. He adds absolutely nothing of interest whatsoever to ANY thread. Which would be fine if he wasn't nearly always rude, trite and glib.

And then when you point this out, he sends you a crappy whinging PM. Basically he's a complete turd. :thumbsup:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Oh you've had one too? His posts are ALL boring and are always one sentence long (maybe two), without exception. He adds absolutely nothing of interest whatsoever to ANY thread. Which would be fine if he wasn't nearly always rude, trite and glib.

And then when you point this out, he sends you a crappy whinging PM. Basically he's a complete turd. :thumbsup:
Oh, and there I was thinking I was the only one to get a special message :down:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot see or hear anything wrong with him and can only think of one person I liked better and that was Richard Lindfield when he did it at Withdean clear and concise. I agree with Ernest much as Attila and Paul Samrah have done a lot for the club and are avid supporters I do not want either of them on the mic at Falmer, RR is far better.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I couldn't care less, he reads clearly and isn't a ****. I don't go to the Amex to see RR. If he left I wouldn't be bothered but I have no problem with him staying.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Well I think he's excellent.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think he is really good and quite a decent person to talk to, better music than previous

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here