Attachments

• postmodern irony.png
    postmodern irony.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 437

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Don't really see the issue with Reynolds myself. I think he does a reasonable enough job.

He's alright, got SUCH a voice for local radio DJ/budget wedding mobile disco.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Brilliantly ironic.

Next you'll be telling us he should quit the glib, tediocre one liners that make him so utterly detestable.

Says Simster the bully boy, who's posts are usually even shorter than mine. Irony indeed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't think of many people I've EVER seen do a really good job of this kind of thing. As buzzer says, anyone who tries too hard to be funny or WACKY is massively annoying.

I'll tell you who I do remember as doing a cracking job of it - the chap who was the 'Brighton mc' (the teams had one each) for the play off final in Cardiff. Manc Z-list TV presenter bloke. Mike something. He was spot on*

*I may have been hammered.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Says Simster the bully boy, who's posts are usually even shorter than mine. Irony indeed.
It's "whose".

And no, they are not. Literally, every single post of yours is two sentences, max. And nearly always a whinge at somebody. I'll admit to doing that myself but you literally do it to the exclusion of anything else. Anyway, I notice Buzzer agrees with me. :cheers:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think you're confusing that with having to read out the names of 40 participants in a game of football.

I don't suppose it's his fault but I find the interviews hard to hear at half-time. It would also help if he gave the interviewee a name check at the end so we knew who they were.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
It's "whose".

And no, they are not. Literally, every single post of yours is two sentences, max. And nearly always a whinge at somebody. I'll admit to doing that myself but you literally do it to the exclusion of anything else. Anyway, I notice Buzzer agrees with me. :cheers:

Now now ladies, we're all friends here, put your handbags down!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
No one could do the 'No9 Ashely Barnes' as polished as RR.

He should keep the gig until Barnes is either sold or retired.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
It's "whose".

And me.

DD is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most tediously boring poster on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here