Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Reynolds

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Anyone know why Richard Reynolds is not doing the breakfast show anymore on the radio, he has just disappeared without anyone at the station saying anything. They have a new breakfast show now, does this mean he will not be doing the announcing at the Amex now?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What breakfast show?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone know why Richard Reynolds is not doing the breakfast show anymore on the radio, he has just disappeared without anyone at the station saying anything. They have a new breakfast show now, does this mean he will not be doing the announcing at the Amex now?

I don't often listen to Splash FM (for obvious reasons) but occasionally heard him on there but recently heard them doing an advert for it without him. Not sure why he left though.

What breakfast show?

Splash FM, Worthing based.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don't often listen to Splash FM (for obvious reasons) but occasionally heard him on there but recently heard them doing an advert for it without him. Not sure why he left though.

Splash FM, Worthing based.

I see. Do see him at Tescos in Worthing occasionally, with a pair of aviators... its his hair that gives it away!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I assumed that he was on holiday and that was the reason for not being on the early morning show on Bright/Splash.

Cant somebody who is on twitter ask him via a tweet.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Does it really matter, not many take any notice anyway

But isn't it an important and integral part of the matchday experience...... and no, I'm not particularly bothered, either.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Noticed that he was still doing The Amex against Bolton but not on Bright FM, is he on another radio station?. I went into The Martlets in Burgess Hill yesterday and it looks as if the Bright FM studio is closed down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here