Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Renee Zellweger - yes or no?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
She is a devout non smoker. For Bridget Jones she used fake fags...

I did not know that. Still, the rest of my post stands. I do not find her attractive, and as I'm not a desperate, horny 17 year old, I would have no trouble turning her down.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I'm a girlie, so I can't answer yes or no, but to me, she's very plain. In fact, she is probably more of a role model than some of the more plastic actresses, because she can inspire plain girls to appear beautiful.

Jul 30, 2011
London

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I did not know that. Still, the rest of my post stands. I do not find her attractive, and as I'm not a desperate, horny 17 year old, I would have no trouble turning her down.

Lol! I'm a happilly partnered 35 year old...and my other half subtlety resembles the Zellweger!

Which i see as a good thing....obviously!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm a girlie, so I can't answer yes or no, but to me, she's very plain. In fact, she is probably more of a role model than some of the more plastic actresses, because she can inspire plain girls to appear beautiful.

plain to some,supremely attractive with the certain "something in her eyes" (leaves blank for others to imagine....) certain women can be,for me it's personality-in the end,that said i would not walk into any old dive,but in this case,it's a nearly.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:angry::laugh:
Yeah, why not, I'd have a go on it. :moo:

Of course you would,oh bugger count me in then,5 mins though,tops

Edit: it;s all i can do these day's