Renee Zellweger - yes or no?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
As Bridget Jones is on, I asked myself whether I would or not and I really can't come to a decision. So what do the people of NSC think?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Without doubt, a big yes

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
rennezelwegger_.flv.jpg

...no.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
images

imgres

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
These threads always make me chuckle...The people that say they wouldn't have either got serious delusions of grandeur, are genuine male super stud stallions(which I seriously doubt), afraid they wouldn't make the grade,so just say no or they are just plain homosexual......

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
These threads always make me chuckle...The people that say they wouldn't have either got serious delusions of grandeur, are genuine male super stud stallions(which I seriously doubt), afraid they wouldn't make the grade,so just say no or they are just plain homosexual......

...or just have tastes in women which differ from yours.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Without even being asked. Agree with kevtherev on this one.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not saying I'm any sort of stud who has ridiculous high standards, but if the thread is about whether she appeals to me ... no! Not really does anything for me.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
...or just have tastes in women which differ from yours.

Not really, when I was 18 I would have f***ed most things with a pulse,depending on how many pints id had...any holes a goal....and still would now,only as you get older sticking your knob in the wrong place can end up costing a fortune.

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Not really, when I was 18 I would have f***ed most things with a pulse,depending on how many pints id had...any holes a goal.

Yes but from a completely sober and non-desperate point of view, a lot of people would find her rather un-attractive compared to many other women who may or may not be in our leagues.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Yes but from a completely sober and non-desperate point of view, a lot of people would find her rather un-attractive compared to many other women who may or may not be in our leagues.

So I will take that as a yes then.....Lets face it, even sober most of us would shag anything if we thought no one would ever find out...Its like not admitting you wank when your a teenager, of course you do_Only it dont sound cool to admit it lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports