Renee Zellweger - yes or no?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
So I will take that as a yes then.....Lets face it, even sober most of us would shag anything if we thought no one would ever find out...Its like not admitting you wank when your a teenager, of course you do_Only it dont sound cool to admit it lol.

As I said if it was a simply proposition from her a lot would say 'yes'. However if given the choice, I am sure many of us have another ideal woman we would choose over Renee, its not a case of being 'cool' its a case of preference. Obviously if she walked up to me and propositioned me of course it would be most likely accepted. However with the subject of the question being more about finding her attractive instead of wanting to wanting something to shag, then no, a lot of people do not find her attractive. ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes yes yes yes yes. And twice on Sundays.

Why the hell not ?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Yes, yes, yes.

She seems like a really nice person!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As I said if it was a simply proposition from her a lot would say 'yes'. However if given the choice, I am sure many of us have another ideal woman we would choose over Renee, its not a case of being 'cool' its a case of preference. Obviously if she walked up to me and propositioned me of course it would be most likely accepted. However with the subject of the question being more about finding her attractive instead of wanting to wanting something to shag, then no, a lot of people do not find her attractive. ???

Your username pretty much excludes you from the debate.

If you are anything like the character you have adopted as your name, you would dry-hump a tree stump without thinking twice.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
DO I find her attractive? Not really. Would I shag her? Without a SHAD.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
There are about a zillion other photos of her available on the web which disagree with the one first posted on this thread.

On the other hand you are probably right, I'm sure the average NSCer would easily do MUCH better than her if they were on the pull.... :facepalm:

Personally I'm perfectly happy that she has curves (can't bear skinny women) and she has a very naughty pout and look in her eye as far as I'm concerned so ...... YES :banana:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There is a difference between 'would you sleep with her' and 'do you find her attractive/appealing'. As you have posted kev, some people would sleep with any woman who offered it. That doesn't mean they find her attractive.

I do not find her attractive. On the contrary I find her annoying, and her presence in a movie is enough to put me off it. Her voice annoys me, her stupid squinty face annoys me. I am not one of those pissed up horny 18 year olds you speak of (and I'd say there were a lot of people on NSC who have grown passed the point where they'd sleep with anything with a pulse). I would not sleep with her if she offered. Could I do better? In my opinion only one of my ex-girlfriends was worse than her, and that was when I was 10 and I "dated her" for one day. I also find smoking quite repulsive, which is just one more reason I could quite easily turn her down.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
There is a difference between 'would you sleep with her' and 'do you find her attractive/appealing'. As you have posted kev, some people would sleep with any woman who offered it. That doesn't mean they find her attractive.

I do not find her attractive. On the contrary I find her annoying, and her presence in a movie is enough to put me off it. Her voice annoys me, her stupid squinty face annoys me. I am not one of those pissed up horny 18 year olds you speak of (and I'd say there were a lot of people on NSC who have grown passed the point where they'd sleep with anything with a pulse). I would not sleep with her if she offered. Could I do better? In my opinion only one of my ex-girlfriends was worse than her, and that was when I was 10 and I "dated her" for one day. I also find smoking quite repulsive, which is just one more reason I could quite easily turn her down.

She is a devout non smoker. For Bridget Jones she used fake fags...

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Not on the first date, i would have to get to know her first. Who am i kidding, i would bash the granny out of it all day long

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
twice on week days, 4 times on Saturday and all day on Sunday

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I wonder if she looks even MORE like she's sucking a lemon when she is brought to the point of orgasm?

Renee-Zellweger2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports