Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** REMF XI vs NSC XI - Saturday 28th March 2009 ***

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I know it's a bit early, and the majority probably haven't even thought about their journey plans yet. But if anyone is driving from Southwick/Portslade, or going through, and wouldn't mind a passenger (will happily give a few ££), let me know. Thanks.

Ile pick you up if im going and its not to windy or rainy or my hairs a mess,ile let you know.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I've got 14 players at the mo but im sure one or two will drop out - As I said before anyone is more than welcome to play for NSC.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Just putting it on this page too

Due to the council overbooking Waterhall,

The game will be at PRESTON PARK, 10am kick off

Please spread the word

That's good news for me - much easier to get to without a car!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I need to be told if im needed to don my boots as it will take me 3 days to chisel last julys dripping pan mud off them,as a matter of interest how much do the council charge for a pitch these days?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Bright - either 4 or 2 pounds dependant on how long you play.

Taybha - you're welcome to come along and play a part for NSC

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Well done and thanks to all involved for organising.. will anyone need a lift from Hurstpierpoint/Burgess Hill area?

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
also to add to what Brett says we need to make sure we're tidy e.g. pick up all litter etc from changing rooms and pitch side or I WILL get fined per bloody item. Bring your wallets folks see you all saturday

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If any binners are planning on taking snaps for some Twitter/Facebook/NSC inspired GEEKERY can they advise beforehand.

I'll dust of the HEADBAND if they are.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As I'm going to be refereeing at least some of the game, does anyone have a WHISTLE I could borrow?

Gracies in advance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here