Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** REMF XI vs NSC XI - Saturday 28th March 2009 ***

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Oh, just quickly before I forget...

This is probably one you can help me with Brett, because I know you are a fellow COMMUTER.
I know whare Waterhall is, but how do I get there using public transport? Is there a bus that goes anywhere nearby? I will probably be getting a bus in from town, so if anyone knows that would be great :)

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

This is probably one you can help me with Brett, because I know you are a fellow COMMUTER.
I know whare Waterhall is, but how do I get there using public transport? Is there a bus that goes anywhere nearby? I will probably be getting a bus in from town, so if anyone knows that would be great :)

By 'fellow commuter' you do of course mean neither of you can drive :p

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

You have to get the 5a (towards Patcham) and get off in the old village. Its still a 10-15minute walk to Waterhall from there. Walk towardsa Black Lion Pub, go to the round about and walk up the hill under the railway bridge, by the Q8 garage. Then take the first right (about 100 yards up the hill) then the first left, and keep walking til you see the pitches (about 500yards)

Maybe you can get the 27 to the top of Tongdean lane, and walk along Dyke Road and down Mill Hill, there is a footbridge over the A27 that takes you down into Waterhall too

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
You have to get the 5a (towards Patcham) and get off in the old village. Its still a 10-15minute walk to Waterhall from there. Walk towardsa Black Lion Pub, go to the round about and walk up the hill under the railway bridge, by the Q8 garage. Then take the first right (about 100 yards up the hill) then the first left, and keep walking til you see the pitches (about 500yards)

Maybe you can get the 27 to the top of Tongdean lane, and walk along Dyke Road and down Mill Hill, there is a footbridge over the A27 that takes you down into Waterhall too

Ta muchly!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I know it's a bit early, and the majority probably haven't even thought about their journey plans yet. But if anyone is driving from Southwick/Portslade, or going through, and wouldn't mind a passenger (will happily give a few ££), let me know. Thanks.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'm avaiable for whoever

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
*Wonders what pubs are open at 9.30am...*

Just kidding... What time we meeting Chris?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Chris, could you confirm what capacity I am required in please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here