Remf V Nsc 2?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Really? Did no one want a game earlier than that?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Les Biehn said:
Really? Did no one want a game earlier than that?

I think that people would like a game soon, but as so many people are winning to play, everyone thinks the tournament is a good idea as we'll all get an opportunity to play:)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have e-mailed the Parks and Recreation department of the council to enquire about price and availability of mini-pitches at waterhall, and will report back when I have any information.....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
jaz said:
ill play if anyone wants me :)

If we're looking for multiple teams, I reckon you and I should form part of an NSC team based on people who've played in our previous games against the Crocs.

:)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I'll play if anyone needs a keeper.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
hans kraay fan club said:
Only if you promise to stay where you are told!

How was China?

i'll do my best.

China was very good, 1st week was not as brilliant because we had to get used to the cuture etc.

the best part was that when we went oou a night all the clubs gave us free beer :clap:

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Frutos said:
If we're looking for multiple teams, I reckon you and I should form part of an NSC team based on people who've played in our previous games against the Crocs.

:)

sounds like a plan.....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am up for a game ASAP and the tournament. I can rustle together a team for the 6-a-side tournament. I think the only Saturday I can't do for the 'first game' is 26th but don't (obviously) let that stop you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports