Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remf V Nsc 2?

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
hans kraay fan club said:
Good man, yourself.

Otherwise you can even be in MY team. I'm having the trophy made with our name already engraved on it. We are going to be MINT.*

i can play for one team and bring my mates team to make up the numbers :)

i've been asked to play for frutos' team but who do i go with?

my nsc captain or the player that shouted at me non-stop through the whole donny game ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
jaz said:
i can play for one team and bring my mates team to make up the numbers :)

i've been asked to play for frutos' team but who do i go with?

my nsc captain or the player that shouted at me non-stop through the whole donny game ???

:)

Bring your other team. We will need the numbers.

Hopefully we will have the following [all TBC];

1. REMF
2. Crocs
3. NSC select [someone *cough*Frutos*cough* will need to organise this if Chris is abdicating his RESPONSIBILITIES and running off to the crocs].
4. Lizards
5. Exiles :wave:
6. Jaz

Just need the lazy council fools to get their finger out and come back to me about a date/venue now.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
:)

Bring your other team. We will need the numbers.

Hopefully we will have the following [all TBC];

1. REMF
2. Crocs
3. NSC select [someone *cough*Frutos*cough* will need to organise this if Chris is abdicating his RESPONSIBILITIES and running off to the crocs].
4. Lizards
5. Exiles :wave:
6. Jaz

Just need the lazy council fools to get their finger out and come back to me about a date/venue now.

I will be on your team if that is ok with you.

team 6 name is 'the steaming kettles'

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
jaz said:
I will be on your team if that is ok with you.

Yay.

Mind you - you'd better hope I find some more players, or I'm going to have to shout solely at YOU all the time!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I will probably be getting my own team together in that case with munkfish, SDC and Kinky with our own name. The team will be called 'Yo Momma'.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
turienzo's lovechild said:
remf manager potter?

rumble, you are SCOTTS REPLACEMENT

you are out scott flinders

right, so thats 8

munkfish?

Ok - I will play for you. :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So this is going to be a fundraising tournament (REMF?), and isn't NSC exclusive?

Is it worth renaming the thread (6-a-side fundraiser), and then starting a new one for a NSC vs REMF game?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Withdean Wanderer said:
So this is going to be a fundraising tournament (REMF?), and isn't NSC exclusive?

Is it worth renaming the thread (6-a-side fundraiser), and then starting a new one for a NSC vs REMF game?

I reckon thats an idea Potter.

I was kind of hoping for an NSC v Remf rematch. Also up for this idea too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Withdean Wanderer said:

There is no reason at all that it should be NSC exclusive, though my team will be predominantly NSC.

It will not be set up as a REMF event, unless US contacts me and would like it to be. I will, however be aiming for it to make a £100 profit, which will be handed to the REMF as a donation.

As previously stated, if anybody wants to run a raffle, or sell drinks, etc to make extra money, that would be great.

Withdean Wanderer said:

Probably.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
Yo mumma is a poor name.

Tis good because when Hans turns to his boyfriend and says 'who are we playing next?' his lover has to say 'Yo Momma'.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Les Biehn said:
Tis good because when Hans turns to his boyfriend and says 'who are we playing next?' his lover has to say 'Yo Momma'.

Alternatively, when Les asks who I have just completely shafted, I can say 'yo momma'.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
Wouldnt that work better with

I dunno Hot dick

No. The only way it would work better is if we were called 'Yo Pappa'.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Alternatively, when Les asks who I have just completely shafted, I can say 'yo momma'.

She will be supplying all half time entertainment.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Yay.

Mind you - you'd better hope I find some more players, or I'm going to have to shout solely at YOU all the time!

i would be standing on the BENCH and you would still find a way of shouting at me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here